This report will look at the future trends and technological advancements in advanced materials for vehicles. It also examines their designs, batteries, and required infrastructure demands. This report studies advances in sensors and computing, and examines information from disparate verticals by BCC Research to provide a unified glimpse of where we are all driving together.
- An overview of the latest developments in electronic vehicles i.e. future cars
- Estimation of the market size of future cars and analyses of global market trends, with data from 2018, 2019, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025
- Coverage of new product launches in the electric vehicle component market and highlights of the technological advancements
- Details of electric vehicle charging infrastructure and summary of fuel efficiency technologies and applications
- Information on advanced driving assistance system (ADAS) and description of their types
- Market share analysis of the key companies of the industry, their strategic profiling, their competitive landscape and their company profiles
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.