Global Markets and Technologies for Biofuel Enzymes
The global biofuel enzyme market was valued at $535.6 million in 2011 and should reach $617.2 million in 2012. Total market value is expected to reach nearly $915 million in 2017 after increasing at a five-year compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.2%.
- An overview of the global market for biofuel enzymes, which include amylases, lipases, cellulases, and proteases; and fuels, which include biodiesel, cellulosic ethanol, and biogas
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2010 and 2011, estimates for 2012, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2017
- Identification of markets by industrial end users, such as the aviation industry, road transport, heating purposes, and off-road equipment
- Discussion of new and different types of regulations enforced by authorities in biofuel enzyme production
- Reviews of new technologies and their uses, along with new patents and their importance
- A breakdown of enzyme manufacturers and suppliers, with emphasis on market leaders
- Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The scope of this study encompasses the biofuel enzymes, bio-technical, chemical and biotechnology markets. BCC analyzes each market and its applications, regulatory environment, technology involved, market projections and market share. Technological issues include the latest trends and developments. The Asian market for biofuel enzymes includes countries such as India, China, Japan, Korea and Taiwan, while the emerging markets include Mexico, Africa, Australia and New Zealand.
Shalini Shahani Dewan focuses on pharmaceuticals and biotechnology and has been a BCC Research contributor since 2002 as both an analyst and project manager. She has explored a wide range of topics and companies, including working for Johnson & Johnson doing market surveillance. She has an undergraduate degree in pharmacy and master's degree in medicinal chemistry. She resides in the Bay Area.
- Global Markets for CT Scanners (HLC024B)
- Technologies for Long-term Care and Home Healthcare: Global Markets (HLC079D)
- Renal Dialysis Equipment: Technologies and Global Markets (HLC164B)
- Fluoroscopy and C-arms: Technologies and Global Markets (HLC148B)
- Global Markets for Contract Pharmaceutical Manufacturing, Research and Packaging (PHM043G)