Wind Electric Power Generation: Global Markets to 2023
The global market for wind electric power generation should grow from $101.5 billion in 2018 to $162.4 billion by 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.8% from 2018 through 2023.
- 97 tables
- Industry analysis of the wind electric power generation and their global markets
- Country specific data and analysis for US, Mexico, Canada, France, Germany, UK, China, Japan, India, Brazil, Russia, and Middle East and Africa
- Characterization and quantification of the market potential for wind electric power generation by type including residential, commercial, industrial and others
- Detailed description of opportunity analysis and current trends, with a focus on technological updates, cohesive government policies and regulatory updates in wind electric power generation market
- An overview of the positioning, strategies and market shares of key manufacturers, suppliers, distributers, OEMs and other industry players
- Information about key components, including rotor, tower, gearbox, generators and speed control system, and their functionalities and industry application
- Company profiles of the leading market players, including Enel SpA, NextEra Energy, Inc., Engie S.A., China Longyuan Power Group Corp. Ltd., and State Power Investment Corporation (SPIC)
This research report categorizes the wind electric power generation market by type. Product types include residential, commercial, industrial and others.
Led by head researcher Karthik Arun, BCC Research analysts craft Reference Reports with a unique end noted referencing methodology, which allows users to cross reference and trace market numbers back to their source. These individuals are experts in secondary research and primary forecasting - compiling and layering existing data with their original research and analysis. The team has decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies.