Waste Heat to Power: Global Market Outlook
This report provides an overview of the global waste heat recovery systems market and analyses market trends. It highlights major trends and challenges that affect the global market and the vendor landscape. The report estimates the global market for waste heat recovery systems in 2021 and provides projections for the expected market size through 2027. The report analyses the current market scenario and future growth prospects of the waste heat recovery systems market across different regions, including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW (Latin America, Middle East, and Africa). It concludes with the company profiles of prominent product manufacturers and suppliers.
- A brief general outlook of the global market for waste heat recovery systems
- Analyses of the global market trends, with market revenue data for 2021, estimates for 2022, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Estimation of the actual market size and revenue forecast for global waste heat recovery systems market in USD million terms, and corresponding market share analysis by application, end-use, and region
- Highlights of emerging technology trends, opportunities and gaps in the market estimating current and future demand for waste heat recovery systems, and identification of the regions and countries involved market developments
- Discussion of the major growth drivers and industry-specific challenges that will shape the market for waste heat recovery systems as a basis for projecting demand in the next few years (2022-2027)
- Holistic review of the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic and the Russia-Ukraine war on the market for waste heat recovery systems
- Review, analyze and forecast market developments that will affect major end-use application areas, including petroleum refining, cement, heavy metal, chemical, paper, food and beverages, glass, and others
- Insight into the company competitive landscape of prominent product manufacturers and suppliers of waste heat recovery systems and their recent market developments
- Company profiles of major players operating in the waste heat recovery industry
In this report, the market has been segmented based on application, end-use industry, and geography. The report provides an overview of the global waste heat recovery systems market and analyses market trends. Using 2021 as the base year, the report provides estimated market data for the forecast period, 2022-2027. Market values have been estimated based on the economic benefits realized in $ millions of waste heat recovery systems providers.
The report covers the market for the user base, across different regions. It also highlights major trends and challenges that affect the market and the vendor landscape. The report estimates the global market for waste heat recovery systems in 2021 and provides projections for the expected market size through 2027. The scope of the study includes entire waste heat recovery landscape including associated services and technologies like Steam Rankine Cycle (SRC), Organic Rankine Cycle (ORC), Kalina Cycle etc.
This report considers the impact of COVID-19. In 2020, the growth rate of manufacturing industries around the world was severely affected by the pandemic. The COVID-19 pandemic halted progress in every regional economy. Various governments around the world are taking measures to contain the economic slowdown.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Increasing Need for Energy Security
- Carbon Footprint Reduction
- Rising Industrial Processing
- Emergence of APAC as a Major Hub for Waste Heat Recovery Systems
BCC Research Team possesses expertise and experience in life and physical science domains. They specialize in offering valuable business insights, including industry analysis, competitor intelligence, strategic and financial analysis, and opportunity assessment. The team has in-depth knowledge of various sectors, including healthcare, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, IT, automation, advanced materials, and energy. They are proficient in qualitative and quantitative market intelligence providing clients with actionable insights. With a vast understanding of the competitive landscape, the team can support clients in making data-driven decisions to help them achieve a competitive edge in their respective markets.
|Base year considered||2021|
|Forecast period considered||2022 to 2027|
|Base year market size||$57.7 billion|
|Market size forecast||$89.0 billion|
|Growth rate||CAGR of 8.0% during the forecast period of 2022-2027|
|Units considered||$ Millions|
|Segments covered||By Application, End-Use, and Region|
|Regions covered||North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW)|
|Key Market Drivers||