Hazardous Waste Management: Technologies, Services and Global Markets
The global market for hazardous waste management reached $23.8 billion in 2013 and nearly $25.9 billion in 2014. This market is expected to grow to nearly $33.9 billion in 2019, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.5%.
- An overview of the global markets for hazardous waste management services and technologies.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2019.
- Analysis of waste collection methods, treatment facilities, and waste disposal practices.
- Examination of trade and investment activity in hazardous waste services markets, including barriers affecting such trades and investments.
- Breakdowns of the market by geographic region, developed vs. developing countries, and by other factors.
- Detailed information and data pertaining to service providers as well as to equipment manufactures acting globally in the field of hazardous waste management.
This market research report takes a global perspective in terms of technologies and their applications. Market projections have been conducted for five regional segments and for the world market. All market table values are in 2013 U.S. dollars.
The report provides business planners, investors and managers with an improved understanding of the trends and impact of treatment technologies in hazardous waste management and also presents how the markets will be affected by new technological opportunities created, as well social and economic aspects.
The report contains:
- An in-depth analysis of the technologies used for hazardous waste treatment.
- An ov-rview of the quantities of hazardous waste produced per region, type of waste and source.
- Current and potential applications and technologies for hazardous waste management.
- Current and future market projections for hazardous waste technologies for each region.
- Profiles of current industry players per region including services, suppliers, and contractors.
- A review of market and economic opportunities for current industry participants and new entrants.
BCC Research feels that the qualitative and quantitative judgments embodied in this report are a valuable contribution to the current knowledge of hazardous waste management technologies and treatment applications.
The analyst responsible for preparing the report is Dr. Nikos Thomopoulos, a partner in Boston-based international technology and marketing consulting firm, 43rd Parallel LLC. Nikos has extensive experience in the field of chemical production and environmental technologies, as well as over 20 years of experience as a consultant engineer on environmental projects (study and construction), energy production and conservation projects, energy saving-related research and development (R&D) projects, rendering services in small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) and manufacturing companies.