Water Meters, Water Quality Sensors and Water Leak Detection: Global Markets
The global market for water meters reached nearly $4.0 billion in 2017 and should reach $5.1 billion by 2022, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.3% for the period of 2017-2022
- 63 data tables
- An overview of the global market for water meters, water quality sensors, and water leak detection systems in terms of their applications in various regions
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Coverage of various types of water meters, water quality sensors, and water leak detectors used for various applications
- Breakdowns of the market by major types, technologies, regions, and applications
- Identifications of major drivers, regional dynamics, and factors influencing the market, along with current trends within the industry
- Company profiles of major players in the market, including ABB, Atmos International Ltd., Danaher Corp., Honeywell International, Itron, Siemens and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
The scope of this report covers types and applications of water meters, quality sensors and leak detectors used globally, as well as the subtypes of these products and their applications.
The report also covers regional markets for water meters and, the major players in each of these submarkets. Revenue forecasts are given for 2017 to 2022. It also identifies the major end-user industries for these products.
Aneesh Kumar has been a project manager and partner with BizImpact Knowledge Services, LLP, a market research and services company primarily focused on opportunities in science and technology, since 2011. Kumar manages a team focused on global market research projects, primary interviews and market forecasting. He holds a BBA from the Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India and is a member of the Indo-German Chambers of Commerce.