Global Yeast Derivative Market
The global market for yeast derivative should grow from $2.1 billion in 2021 to $3.1 billion by 2026, at compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.7% for the period of 2021-2026.
- 39 tables
- A brief general outlook of the markets for yeast derivatives within the global food industry
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2020, estimates for 2021, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- Estimation of the market size and revenue forecast for the global yeast derivatives market, and their corresponding market share analysis by product type, form, application and geography
- Discussion of the changing global food industry and its business climate, including data relating to and discussion of the food distribution systems and major factors that affect markets for yeast derivatives
- Highlights of key market dynamics (DROs) for yeast derivatives, food industry regulations and regulatory approvals, and impact analysis of COVID-19 crisis on the growth of this market
- Information pertaining to market potential for yeast derivatives in food manufacturing, animal feed, dietary supplements, sports nutrition, pharmaceuticals industry, value chain analysis, technology updates, and market growth drivers within the segment
- Outlining details of important factors in the marketing of yeast derivatives, including distribution channels, the impact of large food processors and end-user selection criteria
- An insight into the current and new developments in yeast derivatives R&D, and reviews of important new technology areas
- Elaboration on the competitive atmosphere among yeast derivative suppliers, both basic producers and formulators/distributors, including their relationships with end-user food processor companies
- Company profiles descriptions of the major producers of yeast derivatives including Ajinomoto USA Inc., Angel Yeast, Associated British Foods PLC, Lallemand, Novus, and United Animal Health Inc.
This report studies the global yeast derivative market with 2020 as a base year and provides estimates for each year of the forecast period of 2021 to 2026, with projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGR). The scope of this report covers markets for yeast derivatives that are used globally. The market is broken down by type, form, application and region. Projected and forecasted market size estimates are in constant U.S. dollars that have not been adjusted for inflation.
This report should serve as an analytical and informational business tool with the primary purpose of examining the growth in the overall yeast derivative market; growth in the individual segments of the yeast derivative industry, as well as the subcategories within those segments; new developments in the market; and current research and future opportunities in the yeast derivative industry.
The research uncovers many paradigm shifts in the studied market in terms of regional competitive advantages, the competitive landscape among the key players in the yeast derivative industry and market dynamics. A holistic study of the market has been carried out by incorporating various factors from country-specific demographic conditions and business cycles to market-specific microeconomic influences that were needed to analyze the future trends of this market.
There can be a large number of yeast derivative categories depending on who is doing the categorizing, and no report can attempt to cover them all, especially low-volume yeast derivatives with small markets. In this study, the focus is on the most important types of yeast derivatives, both the older and mature products.
The report also analyzes the global yeast derivative market in terms of type, application, form and region. The different types of yeast derivatives covered are extracts and autolysates, beta-glucans, mineral yeasts and proteinates and yeast as a by-product, among others. The forms covered are dry and wet. The applications covered are food and beverage, feed and others. The regional markets covered are North America, Europe, the Asia-Pacific region, South America, and the Middle East and Africa.
The report also includes a discussion of the major players in each regional yeast derivative market. It explains the main market drivers of the global yeast derivative market, current trends within the industry and the regional dynamics. The report concludes with detailed profiles of major global vendors in the yeast derivative industry.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BCC Research Team possesses expertise and experience in life and physical science domains. They specialize in offering valuable business insights, including industry analysis, competitor intelligence, strategic and financial analysis, and opportunity assessment. The team has in-depth knowledge of various sectors, including healthcare, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, IT, automation, advanced materials, and energy. They are proficient in qualitative and quantitative market intelligence providing clients with actionable insights. With a vast understanding of the competitive landscape, the team can support clients in making data-driven decisions to help them achieve a competitive edge in their respective markets.