Global Markets for Non-Sugar Sweeteners
The global market for non-sugar sweeteners totaled almost $13.2 billion in 2013 and nearly $13.5 billion by 2014. The total market is projected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.7% from 2014 through 2019 and reach $14.6 billion by 2019.
- An overview of the global markets for non sugar sweeteners.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013 and 2014, and projections of CAGRs through 2019.
- Discussion covering non-sugar sweeteners: types, need, benefits, limitations and regulations.
- Significant patents and their allocation in each category of non-sugar sweeteners.
- Company profiles of major players in the sweeteners business, including sweetener manufacturers and processors.
The scope of this report is broad and covers many different types of non-sugar sweeteners used globally in different end industries. The market is broken down by major types of non-sugar sweeteners, by region and by applications. Revenue forecasts from 2014 to 2019 are given for each major type of non-sugar sweetener, with their applications and regional market.
The report also includes a discussion of the major players in each of the regional markets for non-sugar sweeteners. It explains the major market drivers of the global industry, current trends within the industry, major industry challenges, and the regional dynamics of the global non-sugar sweeteners market. The report concludes with a special focus on the supplier landscape. It includes detailed profiles of the major vendors in the non-sugar sweeteners industry globally, and discusses the market share of the major players by region. Tate & Lyle, Cargill, PureCircle and Merisant are some of the key participants of the non-sugar sweeteners in the market.
Aneesh Kumar has been a project manager and partner with BizImpact Knowledge Services, LLP, a market research and services company primarily focused on opportunities in science and technology, since 2011. Kumar manages a team focused on global market research projects, primary interviews and market forecasting. He holds a BBA from the Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India and is a member of the Indo-German Chambers of Commerce.
- Global Artificial Intelligence (AI) Market: Investments vs Potential (IFT189A)
- Transparent Conductive Coating: Materials and Global Markets (CHM134A)
- Probiotics in Food, Beverages, Dietary Supplements and Animal Feed (FOD035G)
- Global Smart Space Market: Technologies and Applications (IFT188A)
- Global Geospatial Analytics Market (IFT186A)
The global market for non-sugar sweeteners in 2010 was at about $9.2 billion and is expected to reach $9.3 billion in 2011. The market is expected to rise at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.1% and reach nearly $9.9 billion by 2016.