Global Nutritional/Functional Bars Market
The global nutritional/functional bars market should reach $1.7 billion by 2025 from $1.2 billion in 2020 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.8% for the forecast period of 2020 to 2025.
- 59 tables
- A brief outlook of the global market for nutritional/functional bars within the industry
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2019 to 2020 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025
- Estimation of the actual market size and revenue forecasts for the upcoming meat alternative and corresponding market share analysis on the basis of product type, product category, function and sales/distribution channel with major regions and countries involved
- Discussion on the impact of COVID-19 pandemic on the growth of global nutritional/functional bars market versus the global economy
- Country-specific data and analysis for the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, Italy, France, U.K., Spain, India, China, Japan, South Africa, Brazil, Australia and New Zealand
- Competitive benchmarking of the leading industry players and a clear understanding of the present position of players within the nutritional/functional bars marketplace
- Profile description of the leading market participants along with their product portfolios and revenue analysis, including Abbott Laboratories, The Coca-Cola Company, Groupe Danone S.A., Lallemand Inc., Nestle Nutrition, PepsiCo Inc. and Unilever PLC
This report studies the global market for nutritional/functional bars from 2019 as a base year and provides estimates for each year of the forecast period from 2020 to 2025, with projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGR). The scope of this report is broad and covers global markets for nutritional/functional bars that are used globally. The market is broken down by product type, product category, function, sales channel and region. Projected and forecasted market size estimates are in constant U.S. dollars that have not been adjusted for inflation.
This report provides market insights into the global market for nutritional/functional bars, with specific focus on the U.S., Europe and India and the top ingredients in those countries. It provides an array of information including market size, expected growth rates, market drivers and restraints, as well as other trends and developments in the market. This market report organizes information from diverse sources into a cohesive unit that includes a comparison of premium versus mass functional product as well as the nutritional/functional bars value chain and the evolution of nutritional/functional bars.
This report should serve as an analytical and informational business tool with the primary purpose of examining growth in the overall nutritional/functional bars market and individual segments of the nutritional/functional bar industry, as well as subcategories within those segments, new developments in the market, and current research and future opportunities in the nutritional/functional bar industry.
The report also analyzes the global nutritional/functional bar market in terms of product type, product category, function, sales channel and regions. The product types covered are protein bars, meal-replacement bars, snack bars and whole food bars. The product categories covered are conventional and organic. The functions covered are sports and nutrition, weight management, general wellness and immunity, and other functions. The types of sales channel covered are supermarkets and hypermarkets, convenience stores, specialist retailers, online channels and other sales channels. The regional markets covered are North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, and the Middle East and Africa.
The report also includes a discussion of the major players in each regional market for nutritional/functional bars. It explains the main market drivers of the global nutritional/functional bars market, current trends within the industry and regional dynamics of the nutritional/functional bar market. The report concludes with detailed profiles of major global vendors in the nutritional/functional bars industry.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.