Plant-Based Protein: Global Markets
The global plant protein market should grow from $9.1 billion in 2018 to $13.9 billion by 2023 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.8% during the period of 2018-2023.
- 89 data tables and 37 additional tables
- A brief general outlook of the global plant-based protein market
- Analyses of global market trends with data from 2017 to 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Identification of shifts in the market from animal protein towards proteins derived from plants and consumer demand for sustainable products, along with a global competitive landscape, major M&A deals, and strategic alliances
- Data corresponding to regional trade analysis, and import and export of plant-based protein ingredients in value and volumetric terms
- Elaboration on the role of government regulations, recent technological advancements, and economic trends and factors that shape and influence the future marketplace
- Company profiles of the market leading players, including Axiom Foods Inc., Cargill, Kerry Group, CHS Inc., and NOW Health Group, Inc.
The scope of this report is broad and covers various product type available in the plant protein market and potential application sectors. The plant protein market is broken down by product type. Revenue forecasts from 2018 to 2023 are given for each technology and end-users with estimated valued derived from the revenue of companies' total revenues.
The report also includes a discussion of the major players across each regional plant protein market. Further, it explains the major drivers and regional dynamics of the global plant protein market and current trends within the industry.
The report concludes with a special focus on the vendor landscape and includes detailed profiles of the major vendors in the global plant protein market.
Vijay Laxmi has more than 20 years of experience in the healthcare domain. In addition to providing business research and consulting, she has conducted corporate briefings for top players in a wide range of market segments. She has worked with major market research firms and handled projects for various consultancies. Her market research studies include reports on:
- Medical device markets.
- High-growth and niche markets in healthcare and life sciences.
- The home healthcare market.
- Medical tourism.