Cold Chain: Market Overview and Top Ten Companies
This report provides detailed information on companies that BCC Research has identified as market leaders. These companies are selected based on revenue, innovations, strength of product portfolio, regional presence, investment capacity and similar other factors. The report also provides brief information of the global cold chain market.
- An overview of the global cold chain market within the logistics industry
- Global market analysis of cold chain market with data from 2018, estimates for 2019, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024
- Information on the importance of cold chain in the distribution of food and beverages such as fruits & vegetables, meat & seafood, poultry and dairy products
- Information on current trends in cold chain logistics, food safety regulations, technological updates, and regional considerations for the industry that can shape the future marketplace
- Key strategies adopted by top tier companies involved in the global cold chain market and their market shares, growth strategies and financial details
- Underlying details of cold chain quality standards for refrigerated production, different forms of cold chain logistics transportation, and the future of the cold chain industry
- Detailed profiles of the top ten cold chain technology companies
The scope of this report is focused on selection of top ten companies in cold chain market and identify key areas in the field that are driving industry growth allowing these companies to succeed. This report explores industry structure, noting strategic alliances and acquisitions along with pertinent patent information.
The scope also includes analysis of the cold chain market based on service type, applications, and regional markets. Revenue forecasts for 2018 through 2024 are provided at global level for the above segments. The cold chain market is segmented into three categories:
- By Service Type: Refrigerated warehouse, Refrigerated Transport and Others.
- By Application: Meat and Seafood, Dairy and Frozen Products, Fruits and Vegetables, Bakery and Confectionery, Pharmaceuticals.
- By Region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Rest of the World (RoW).
This report covers analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2018 to 2024 with projection of CAGR during 2018 to 2024. Estimated values used are based on manufacturers’ total revenues. Projected and forecasted revenue values are in constant US dollars, unadjusted for inflation.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BCC Research Team possesses expertise and experience in life and physical science domains. They specialize in offering valuable business insights, including industry analysis, competitor intelligence, strategic and financial analysis, and opportunity assessment. The team has in-depth knowledge of various sectors, including healthcare, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, IT, automation, advanced materials, and energy. They are proficient in qualitative and quantitative market intelligence providing clients with actionable insights. With a vast understanding of the competitive landscape, the team can support clients in making data-driven decisions to help them achieve a competitive edge in their respective markets.
- Inkjet Printing Technologies: Applications and Asia-Pacific Markets (AVM191B)
- Water and Wastewater Treatment Technologies: Global Markets (ENV008F)
- Epigenetic Therapeutics: Global Markets (PHM272A)
- Thermal and Biological Waste-to-Energy Markets (EGY063C)
- Global Algae and Seaweed Protein Market (FOD122A)