Used Cooking Oil: Global Markets
This report provides an understanding of the demand and supply of UCO worldwide with a focus on biofuels. It presents an overview of UCO markets by applications, followed by an analysis of major geographical markets: North America, Europe, South America, Asia-Pacific, Africa, and the Middle East.
- Overview of the global used cooking oil (UCO) market
- Analyses of the global market trends, with historical market revenue data (sales figures) for 2022, estimates for 2023, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2028
- Estimates of the market size, a revenue forecast for the global UCO market in USD millions, and corresponding market share analysis based on feedstock source and region
- In-depth information (facts and figures) pertaining to the major factors influencing the market’s growth, including upcoming technologies
- Discussion of the importance of ESG in UCO markets, including consumer attitudes, an assessment of risks and opportunities, impact of ESG factors on company performance and ESG practices followed,
- Updates on recent M&A activity, venture funding and other growth strategies from UCO-based biodiesel producing countries
- Profiles of the leading market players
This BCC Research report studies the demand and supply of UCO worldwide with a focus on biofuels. It presents an overview of UCO markets by applications, followed by an analysis of major geographical markets: North America, Europe, South America, Asia-Pacific, Africa, and the Middle East. Each regional evaluation includes market size estimates for UCO and a forecast for growth to 2028. The report concludes with a competitive landscape of the global UCO market and company profiles of the various players in the area.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Low-carbon intensive feedstock.
- The U.S. and EU feedstock policies and incentives.
- UCO Market by Source
- UCO Market by Region.
BCC Research Team possesses expertise and experience in life and physical science domains. They specialize in offering valuable business insights, including industry analysis, competitor intelligence, strategic and financial analysis, and opportunity assessment. The team has in-depth knowledge of various sectors, including healthcare, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, IT, automation, advanced materials, and energy. They are proficient in qualitative and quantitative market intelligence providing clients with actionable insights. With a vast understanding of the competitive landscape, the team can support clients in making data-driven decisions to help them achieve a competitive edge in their respective markets.
|Base year considered||2022|
|Forecast period considered||2023-2028|
|Base year market size||$5.5 billion|
|Market size forecast||$10.7 billion|
|Growth rate||CAGR of 11.8% for the forecast period of 2023-2028|
|Units considered||$ Millions|
|Segments covered||Feedstock Source, and Region|
|Regions covered||North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, and Rest of the World (ROW)|
|Key Market Drivers||