The global market for whey proteins should grow from $5.9 billion in 2018 to $11.3 billion by 2025 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.6% for the period of 2018-2025.
- 87 data tables and 22 additional tables
- A brief general outlook of current and emerging applications of whey protein
- Analyses of the global market trends with data from 2017 and 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025
- Detailed regional trade analysis, and import and export of whey protein ingredients in value and volumetric terms
- Identification of shifts in the market and the competitive landscape among key market players, their recent developments, major M&A deals and strategic alliances
- Examination of drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities that would impact this industry
- Comprehensive profiles of major participatory companies within the market, including Agropur Dairy Cooperative, Amul, Hilmar Cheese Co., Milk Specialties Global, Fonterra Cooperative Group and Carbery
The scope of this report is broad and covers application of whey protein. The market has been segmented by product type into food and beverages, infant formulation, personal care and cosmetics and others. Revenue forecasts from 2017 to 2023 are given for each of the segments and regional markets with estimated values derived from the manufacturers’ total revenues.
The report also includes a discussion of the major players across each region in the whey protein market. Further, it explains the major drivers, innovations and advancements, along with regional dynamics of the global whey protein market and current trends within the industry.
The report concludes with a special focus on the vendor landscape and includes detailed profiles of the major vendors in the market.
Vijay Laxmi has more than 20 years of experience in the healthcare domain. In addition to producing business research and consulting, she has conducted corporate briefings for top players in a wide range of market segments. She has worked with major market research firms and handled projects for various consultancies.
When do I get the report?
Most reports are fulfilled immediately. In some cases, it could take up to 24 hours.
In what format does this report get delivered to me?
We will send you an email with login credentials to access the report. You will also be able to download the pdf.
What are the free reports included in my purchase?
They consist of a collection of current reports from various partner publishers scanning multiple industries.
What is the difference between BCC Research and BCC Publishing?
BCC Research curates thousands of reports from different sources and provides access to this content to our clients. BCC Publishing is the publication arm of BCC Research (one of several publishers in our portal).
What reports do I get 'discounts' on with my purchase?
All reports. BCC Publishing reports will be available for a 50% discount. All other partner publishers are also available at deeply discounted rates.
Where are you located?
Wellesley Massachusetts, just outside of Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
How long has BCC Research been around?
We are approaching our 50 year anniversary in 2021!
What if I want you to invoice me for payment via Purchase Order?
Simply choose Pay by Purchase Order when you are checking out. We will connect with you via email to set up your order.
What if I have a question about your reports?
Call us, email us, or chat with us! We encourage your questions and feedback. We have a research concierge team available at all times, and included in every purchase, to help our customers find the research they need-when they need it.
Can I share this report with my team?
Absolutely yes, with the purchase of additional user licenses.
Can I use your research in my presentation?
Absolutely yes, so long as the publisher is properly cited.