Battery and Other E-waste Recycling
The global market for recycling of batteries and other types of e-waste should grow from $31.7 billion in 2020 to $61.8 billion by 2024 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 18.2% for the period of 2020-2024.
- 34 tables
- An overview of global battery and other e-waste recycling market and discussion on its future demand
- Analyses of market trends, with data from 2019, estimates for 2020, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024
- Coverage of technology overview, scope and importance of recycling/repurposing technologies
- Characterization and quantification of the battery and other e-waste recycling market based on their market share, product type, component type, application and region
- A look at the regulatory demand, recent R&D and commercialization activities
- Details of patent analysis with information on all kind of strategic initiatives
- Evaluation of current market trends, market size, market forecast, pipeline analysis of new products, and regulatory scenarios
- Market share analysis of the key companies of the industry, their strategic profiling, competitive landscape
- Profile description of major market players including Aqua Force Recycling, Brentwood Recycling Systems, COM2 Recycling Solutions Llc, Mitsubishi Corp. (Mc), Namo eWaste Management Ltd., Tesla and Ucan Recycling Ltd.
This report reviews the global battery and e-waste recycling market according to its different product sources, recycled materials and geographical areas. The report examines the current market status of the recycling industry, public and private investment strategies, commercialization and legislative initiatives, stakeholders’ activities, and also present growth forecasts for the period 2019-2024.
The analysis highlights the latest developments and upcoming opportunities during the forecast period. It also offers a patent review that includes information on strategic initiatives key players have adopted to meet the increasing market demand for battery and other e-waste recycling technologies while fostering sustainability across different application sectors.
The report addresses the present battery and other e-waste recycling market and future demands for the following major recovered materials types:
The battery and e-waste recycling market also is categorized based on different production source types:
- Lead acid.
- Nickel cadmium (NiCad).
- Nickel metal hydride (NiMH).
- Other types of e-waste.
- Household appliances.
- Consumer electronics.
- Information technologies and communication.
- Other production sources.
Arpita Mukherjee has over eight years of experience in technology market research and consulting, including work with a major market research and growth consulting firm. She holds a bachelor’s degree in chemical engineering and a master’s degree in Energy Science and Technology from Jadavpur University. She has experience as an engineering college lecturer and as a researcher in a government research laboratory. She primarily researches chemical and material markets and their use in niche application markets. She has conducted research in markets such as polymers, electronic chemicals, semiconductors, chemicals and material technology.
The analyst has authored technology market research studies in diverse areas including:
- Eco-friendly sustainable batteries.
- Biodegradable stents.
- Ionic liquids.
- Healthcare packaging.
- Carboxymethyl cellulose (CMC).
- Nanocellulose technologies.
- Anti-corrosion coatings.
- Food safety technologies.
- Hydro-processing catalysts.