Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Genomics: Global Market
The global market for AI in genomics reached $498.6 million in 2021 and should reach more than $4.8 billion in 2027, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 47.3% during the forecast period of 2021-2027.
- 23 data tables and 19 additional tables
- An overview of the global market for artificial intelligence (AI) in genomics applications
- Analyses of the global market trends, with revenue data from 2020-2021, estimates for 2022, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Highlights of the current and future market potential for the AI genomics industry with an emphasis on new products and technologies, and areas of focus to forecast this market into various segments and sub-segments
- Evaluation and forecast the global AI genomics market size, and corresponding market share analysis by technology, offerings, application, and geographic region
- Technology assessment of the key drivers, restraints and opportunities that will shape the market for AI in genomics over the forecast period (2021 to 2027)
- In-depth information on major technology issues and challenges, government regulations, breakthrough innovations, collaborations and developments, and costs and benefits of AI applications in the genomics industry
- Review of recent industry trends, R&D activities, competitive landscape featuring key market participants, and COVID-19 implications within the AI genomics market ecosystem
- Company profiles of major players within the industry, including BenevolentAI, Data4Cure Inc., Deep Genomics, IBM Corp., and Microsoft Corp.
This report highlights the current and future market potential for AI genomics and provides a detailed analysis of the competitive environment, regulatory scenario, drivers, restraints, opportunities, and trends in the market. The report also covers market projections through 2027 as well as key market players. BCC Research analyzes each technology in detail, determines major players and current market
status, and presents forecasts of growth over the next five years. Scientific challenges and advances, including the latest trends, are emphasized. Government regulations, major collaborations, recent patents, and factors affecting the industry from a global perspective are examined.
Key AI in genomics technologies and products are analyzed to determine present and future market status, and growth is forecast from 2022 to 2027. An in-depth discussion of strategic alliances, industry structures, competitive dynamics, patents, and market driving forces are also provided.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.