Atrial Fibrillation: Technologies and Global Markets
The global market for atrial fibrillation devices should grow from $4.1 billion in 2018 to $7.8 billion by 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 13.6% for the period of 2018-2023.
- 25 data tables and 13 additional tables
- An overview of the global market for atrial fibrillation and technologies
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2017, estimates for 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Detailed description of the market for drug treatment, surgical intervention, and other aspects of atrial fibrillation
- Discussion of the types of atrial fibrillation treatment
- A look into various government regulations
- Insight into the emerging developmental technologies and clinical trials for new technology for atrial fibrillation
- Company profiles of the manufacturers of surgical equipment, surgical accessories, and pharmaceuticals, including Abbott Laboratories, Aegis Medical Innovations, Boston Scientific, GE Healthcare, Johnson & Johnson, Medtronic and Philips Healthcare
The report on Atrial Fibrillation: Technologies and Global Markets covers interventional procedural products, namely Cardiac Ablation products and Left Atrial Appendage closure devices.
Devices included as a part of market estimates are:
- Catheter ablation products, including electrophysiology ablation catheters, electrophysiology diagnostic catheters, lab systems (3D electro-anatomical mapping systems, robotic catheter navigation systems, intracardiac echocardiography systems, recording systems, ablation generators and irrigation pumps), access devices and consumables.
- Left atrial appendage closure devices, including all occlusion device systems and implantable devices employed in endocardial and epicardial LAA procedures, which include cardiac plugs, clips and suture delivery systems.
Devices excluded from market estimates are:
- Pharmacological drugs employed in standalone and combination of ablation procedures.
- Devices like defibrillators and preliminary diagnostic devices, including cardiac monitors and Holter monitors (including implantable Holter monitors).
- ECG machines and consumables, wearable devices, implantable loop recorders (ILR), pacemakers, and electrical cardioversion devices.
- Further surgical ablation products employed in Cox-Maze IV or Mini-Maze surgery and thoracoscopy visualization devices.
- Imaging systems such as Rotational angiography, fluoroscopy X-ray systems, CT and MRI imaging systems.
The report covers the market dynamics and trends that are shaping the atrial fibrillation treatment interventions. Other subjects discussed in the report are key qualitative factors like epidemiology, categories of atrial fibrillation, key device development and regulations.
The market landscape of atrial fibrillation was studied at a regional level covering North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Other markets. Profiles of key leading companies engaged in the marketing and development of atrial fibrillation devices are covered, with additional information on the market position of major companies in the atrial fibrillation market.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.