Dental Imaging Systems: Global Markets to 2023
The market for dental imaging systems is expected to reach $3.4 billion by 2023 from $2.2 billion in 2018 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.2% from 2018 through 2023.
- 14 data tables and 23 additional tables
- A comprehensive overview and in-depth analysis of the global market for dental imaging systems
- Country specific data and analysis for United States, Canada, Mexico, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, China, India, Japan, South Korea, and MEA Countries
- Segmentation of the global market by technology, imaging method/type, end-users, and major geographies
- Assess the market demand, competition dynamics, and pipeline and regulatory landscape to forecast the market size for various segments
- Information on recent collaborations, joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions, and patents etc
- Profiles of major market players, including Danaher Corp., Carestream Health Inc., Midmark Corp., Vatech Global Ltd. and Ray Co. Ltd.
This report provides a detailed analysis of the dental imaging systems market, segmented according to the technology involved, method, end-user and region.
On the basis of technology, the market is divided into:
- Dental X-ray systems.
- Cone Beam Computed Tomography (CBCT) systems.
- Intraoral cameras.
On the basis of method, the market is divided into:
- Intra-oral Imaging systems.
- Extraoral Imaging systems.
On the basis of end user, the market is divided into:
- Dental Hospitals and Clinics.
- Dental Colleges and Research Establishments.
- Dental Radiographic Centers.
- Forensic Laboratories.
On the basis of region, the market is divided into:
- North America.
- Asia Pacific.
- Middle East and Africa.
- South America.
The report also includes a discussion of the major drivers and global dynamics, along with the political, economic, social and technological factors that impact the market. The report provides market size estimates for the year 2017, considered as a base year, 2018, and a forecast for 2023. Market estimates and forecast figures are provided for all major market segments. A discussion on the major players is included in the competitive landscape section which provides trends in product launch, collaborations, mergers and acquisitions, and on other agreements.
The report concludes with a special focus on the competitive landscape and includes detailed profiles of the major vendors in the dental imaging systems market.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.
- Global Embolotherapy Market (MDS055A)
- Global Hospital Information Systems Market (HLC276A)
- Global Oncology Pharmaceuticals Market (PHM256A)
- Sputtering Targets and Sputtered Films: Technology and Markets (SMC037J)
- Market Trends in the Plastics Industry: An Analysis of Developments by Key Plastics Manufacturers (PLS115A)