This special report provides a general overview of the orthopedic trauma fixation devices global markets and discusses the prospective growth opportunities. The coverage provides a focused view and articulates the challenges that need to be addressed for orthopedic trauma fixation devices to succeed in the global market.
- An overview of the internal fixation devices and discussion of their role in safeguarding bones
- Analysis of global internal trauma fixation devices market size
- Detailed description of bone cement and closure devices such as plates and screws, wires, clips & pins, rods & nails, and cables
- Assessment of global internal trauma fixation devices market trends and strategies adopted by key players of the industry
- Information on application of trauma fixation devices for knee replacement, hip arthroscopy, and spinal injury
- Coverage of materials used for internal trauma fixation devices such as stainless steel, Nitinol, Titanium, Tritium and Polyether Ether
- Company profiles of major players in the industry, including Arthrex Inc., Cardinal Health Inc., Globus Medical Inc., Orthofix Medical Inc., Medtronic Plc, Stryker Corp. and Wright Medical Group N.V.
The scope of this report is precise and covers the various types of devices available in the global market for orthopedic trauma fixation devices and their end users. The market is segmented, by product, into closure devices and bone cement. Revenue forecasts from 2018 to 2023 (with a base year of 2017) are given for each type of product, each end-user segment and each region, with an estimated value derived from the manufacturers’ total revenues.
The report also includes a discussion of major players across geographical regions and explains market movements and regional dynamics of the global market for orthopedic trauma fixation devices.
The report concludes with a look at the vendor landscape and includes detailed profiles of the major vendors.
Vijay Laxmi has more than 20 years of experience in the healthcare domain. In addition to providing business research and consulting services, she conducts corporate briefings for leading companies in a wide range of market segments. She has worked with major market research firms and handled projects for various consultancies. Her market research studies include reports on:
- Various medical device markets.
- High-growth and niche markets in healthcare and life sciences.
- The home healthcare market.
- Medical tourism.