Single Blood Drop Analysis: Technologies and Global Market
The global market for single blood drop analysis will grow from $9.2 billion in 2017 to $25.1 billion by 2022 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.6% for the period of 2017-2022.
- 61 tables
- An overview of the global market for single blood drop analysis and its technologies
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016, 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Description of market trends and blood analysis tests and technologies
- Market breakdown by blood collection technologies, end use, application, and by region
- Discussion of new technologies in the market, and a patent analysis
- A look into key suppliers' and manufacturers' positioning and strategies
- Comprehensive company profiles of key players in the market, including Blusense Diagnostics, Koninklijke Philips, Siemens Healthcare, Toray Industries Inc., Abionic Sa, and 1drop Diagnostics
The scope of this study entails the current market for blood analyzers, especially the single blood drop analyzer. The report also includes regulatory aspects, current and developing technologies, market projections and market share. An analysis of patents, clinical trials, innovations and opportunities, as well as the latest trends are also discussed. The report intends to explain the key trends of blood analysis technologies. It discusses the market determinants that act as motivating and restraining factors and provides insights to stakeholders and potential entrants. The report will be a key decision-making tool for the intended audience which includes blood analysis equipment manufacturers, POC device manufacturers, biochemical sensor manufacturers, angel investors, potential entrants and so forth. This study contributes to the areas of market growth among single blood drop analyzers and related technology manufacturers. Genomic research centers, academic institutions, government and private laboratories, various hospital settings as well as pharmaceutical, diagnostic and biotechnology companies and physicians will find this study to be of interest.
In order to provide a better understanding of the market, the report is divided into segments based on applications, technology, end user, and geography. The technologies segment includes blood collection, blood analyzers, and consumable technologies; the applications section includes diagnostic testing for various diseases such as cancer, diabetes, cardiovascular, viral or bacterial infection, fertility, and allergy. Additionally, the report also focuses on patient monitoring and drug response monitoring. The report provides regional insight of leading market segments. Geographically, the global market is divided into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of World. Further, the country-level market is analyzed according to its geographical region.
The report provides useful information to all the market players, potential entrants, government agencies and other interested parties. As the report also covers various geographic regions in detail, companies interested in expanding their geographic reach will also find the report useful.
ANUJ PATHAK has written and researched the global medical device market, surgical instruments and biotechnology market. Skilled in information technology and computer management, he has an undergraduate business degree and an MBA degree.