Traditional and Emerging Spectroscopy Techniques in Life Sciences
The global spectroscopy technology market should grow from $13.2 billion in 2018 to $16.3 billion by 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.4% for the period of 2018-2023.
- 56 data tables and 113 additional tables
- An overview of the spectroscopy in biosciences, their instruments and global markets
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2017 to 2018, and projections of CAGRs through 2023
- Detailed description of ultraviolet and visible absorption spectroscopy (UV-VIS), infrared absorption spectroscopy (IRS), raman spectroscopy, mass spectrometry (MS) and nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy (NMR)
- Discussion about background, key trends and market opportunity analysis
- Profiles of major companies of the industry, including Bruker Corp., Danaher Corp., Ionsense Inc., JEOL Ltd. and Zurich Instruments AG
The study covers atomic, mass and molecular spectroscopy. It also covers the research institution, pharmaceutical and biotechnology and other end-user market segments. The main geographical markets—North America, Europe, Asia and Rest of World (ROW)—are examined.
Technology status and market driving forces are discussed and analysed. Factors that influence each market are also highlighted, including the forces driving growth, industry alliances and acquisitions, applications in diagnostics and drug development and testing, food and beverage testing and other customer needs and competitive trends.
Key industry acquisitions and strategic alliances are given for the three-year period from 2015 through June 2018.
This report also examines the main patent trends within the industry and profiles 30 of the major companies in the spectroscopy market.
Sathya Durga has more than seven years of domain experience. In addition to business research and consulting, she has conducted corporate briefings for top players in a wide range of market segments. She holds an MBA in the marketing and finance field from Chennai University and has worked with major market research firms.
Sathya Durga has authored several market research studies on subjects in the healthcare domain, including:
- Healthcare tracking technologies.
- Molecular diagnostics market.
- High-growth markets in healthcare and life sciences.
- Adoption rates and analysis of over-the-counter (OTC) diabetic medicines and supplements.
- Radio frequency identification (RFID), real-time locating systems (RTLS), Internet protocol (IP) surveillance and other emerging technologies in the healthcare domain.