Stress Management Industry: Global Trends
The global stress management treatments market should reach $20.6 billion by 2024 from $17.2 billion in 2019 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.7% for the forecast period of 2019 to 2024.
- 52 tables
- Detailed study and industry analysis of the global stress management market
- Analyses of the global market trends with data from 2018 to 2019, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024
- A broad range of psychotherapies and techniques that are aimed at controlling the level of stress in individuals, primarily chronic stress along with several drugs and devices, available in the market for the treatment of stress
- Data corresponding to number of cases of work-related stress, depression or anxiety; as well as the prevalence and incidence rates
- Elaboration on the role of regulatory protocols, current and developing technologies, and other macroeconomic factors shaping the stress management marketplace
- Profile description of market leading companies, their product portfolios and recent developments, including Abbott Laboratories Inc., Eli Lilly and Co., GlaxoSmithKline PLC, Lupin Ltd., Johnson & Johnson Services Inc., Merck & Co. Inc., Pfizer Inc. and Takeda Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
The report offers an exhaustive description and evaluation of the global stress management market. It provides in-depth qualitative and quantitative insights into the report, which aligns with the goals and objectives of our intended customers. The projections are verified through intensive primary and secondary research. The report will enable clients to obtain investment in the stress management industry on the basis of the current business scenario, trends and futuristic development in the segments. Keeping in mind the client’s needs, the report provides expert insights into the global stress management industry, its services and market trends. The market is forecasted through a bottom-up approach, which includes evaluation of the market through revenues generated by the key vendors of the market. It consists of market statistics that are unveiled by affirmed private publishers and various public organizations. The data encompasses the vogue and the newest industry players along with their pre-eminent company profiles. The information is thoroughly examined through extensive primary and secondary research carried by the research analysts.
The global stress management market has been segmented on the basis of mode of treatment, end user and age group. Geographically, the market has been divided into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC) and the Rest of the World (RoW). A country-specific breakdown of the market is also included in the report. The study covers the global stress management market irrespective of the included countries. Countries were included mainly on the basis of total revenue generated. Major countries included in the report are the U.S., Canada, Germany, the U.K., Spain, Italy, France, China, Japan, South Korea and India. Sales data for the global and regional markets were corroborated for the present and forecasted values based on statistical analysis.
Estimated values used are based on market players’ total revenues and forecasted revenue values are in constant U.S. dollars, unadjusted for inflation. Annual reports and forward-looking statement of stress management market players, annual sales of market players and average cost of software and services are considered for market estimations. A large number of stress management market players and potential startups are profiled in the report for a better understanding of the market.
The report on the stress management market provides a market overview, assesses modes of treatment, provides an end-user analysis, and analyzes the stress management market by mode of treatment, age group and end user. The major companies that were profiled in the report includes a detailed introduction, product portfolios and recent developments. The report also includes regulatory aspects, current and developing technologies, market projections, and market shares.
Mohammed Javed has more than 7 years of experience in performing market research and consulting in various domains such as life science, healthcare IT, chemical, biotechnology, medical devices, energy, food and beverage, cloud and big data, and advanced materials. Mohammed has Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees in Marketing Management.