Corporate Wellness: Global Markets
Many businesses and enterprises in various industry verticals have started implementing corporate wellness programs for their employees. This study explores the market of health programs that help companies to augment productivity and to simultaneously reduce overall operational costs. Companies are constantly investing in their employees’ health and well-being. According to a recent survey, a rising number of businesses are using at least one corporate wellness services, which can include simple biometric scans such as basic blood checks, advanced screening for diseases such as cancer, and fitness programs.
- An overview of the global market for corporate wellness
- Impact analysis of COVID-19 pandemic on the mental health of people and discussion on how to overcome from this situation
- Discussion on how work from home transition and feeling of isolation resulted in stress among the employees and highlights of the benefit one gets from virtual meetings with psychologists and health coaches
- Details of policies, programs, and benefits addressing multiple risk factors and conditions and information on guidelines of various countries for the corporate wellness programs
- Identification of market drivers, restraints and other forces impacting the global market and evaluation of current market trends, market size, and forecast
- Company profiles of key players
The corporate wellness market is segmented into five types.
The scope of the report includes an overview of the global market and analyses of global market trends, using 2020 as the base year and forecasting 2021 through 2026 with compound annual growth rate (CAGR) projections.
The report discusses technological, regulatory and economic trends that are affecting the market. It also explains the major drivers and regional dynamics of the global market and current trends within the industry.
Regional analysis includes North America (U.S., Canada), Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan and Rest of Asia-Pacific) and rest of the world (South America and MEA).
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.