Stroke Diagnostics and Therapeutics: Global Markets
The global stroke management market was valued at $19.2 billion in 2013 and nearly $20.2 billion in 2014. This market is expected to reach nearly $28.3 billion by 2019, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7% from 2014 to 2019.
- An overview of the global market for stroke therapeutics and diagnostics.
- Analyses of market trends, with data from 2013 and 2014, and projections of CAGRs through 2019.
- Information on the major factors driving and inhibiting growth of the global stroke diagnostics market and its products.
- Identification and analysis of key market issues, trends, gaps, and opportunities within the market as well the market's sub-segments.
- Comprehensive profiles of key companies and their product portfolios, and recent developments.
SCOPE OF THE REPORT
The report on global stroke diagnostics and management products market includes forecasts, trends and estimated sales through 2019. The report discusses in detail the market dynamics and the level of impact, key geographies and respective trends, competitive scenario that would form the base data for qualitative analysis and market estimates.
The global stroke diagnostics and management products market has been analyzed for the four main geographies of North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and ROW. Given that the facilities available to patients vary depending on geography this is likely to have a direct impact on potential markets.
The report will discuss the various techniques used for stroke diagnostics (e.g. diagnostics imaging and magnetic resonance imaging) in detail. It will also analyze the therapeutic management of stroke (e.g. pharmacologic therapeutic modalities, stroke-related surgical and endovascular interventions). The discussions will mostly focus on what these techniques entail, expected volumes and innovations. In addition, the report investigates the various stroke management products — and how they are associated with the patient’s medical condition — and will focus on different types of products (e.g. computed tomography systems, diagnostic ultrasound systems) and related market forecasts and competitive analysis.
Bhavna Joshi has more than six years of domain experience. In addition to business research and consulting, she has conducted corporate briefings for top players in a wide range of market segments. She holds an MBA in marketing and finance from Chennai University and has worked with major market research firms.
Bhavna has authored several market research studies on subjects in the healthcare domain, including:
- Healthcare tracking technologies.
- Molecular diagnostics market.
- High-growth markets in healthcare and life sciences.
- Adoption rates and analysis of over-the-counter (OTC) diabetic medicines and supplements.
- Radio frequency identification (RFID), real-time locating systems (RTLS), Internet protocol (IP) surveillance and other emerging technologies in the healthcare domain.