Transcatheter Treatment: Procedures and Heart Valve Market
The global market for transcatheter treatment devices should grow from $7.1 billion in 2020 to $15.2 billion by 2025, at compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 16.3% for the period of 2020-2025.
- 27 data tables and 26 additional tables
- Descriptive overview of the global market for key transcatheter treatment procedures, heart valve systems, and techniques used for the treatment of valvular diseases
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2019-2020, and projections of five-year compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025
- Estimation of the actual market size and revenue forecast for transcatheter treatment procedures, and their corresponding market share analysis based on product type, treatment procedure and other key market segments, with major geographic regions and countries involved
- Identification of promising new transcatheter techniques and devices still in the development and testing stages, and the probability of their successful commercialization in the next five years
- Market forecast and market potential for transcatheter treatment procedures based on pipeline devices, on account of their estimated probability of commercial launch
- Assessment of the impact of demographic, economic, and other factors that will drive future demand for the transcatheter treatment devices and technologies market
- Profile description of the market leading corporations within the industry, including Abbott Laboratories, Boston Scientific Corp., Edwards Lifesciences Corp., Medtronic Inc., and St. Jude Medical Inc.
Transcatheter treatment includes procedure types such as TAVR, TAVI, TMVR and TMVI. Transcatheter procedure approaches include transfemoral, transapical and transaortic procedures. This report is an analytical business tool with the primary purpose of providing a thorough evaluation of the global market for transcatheter treatment for heart valve diseases. The format of this study includes
- Detailed description, including demographics and cost burden, of heart valve diseases (e.g., valvular stenosis and regurgitation) and transcatheter procedure approaches (e.g., transfemoral, transapical and transaortic).
- Detailed description and analysis of transcatheter treatments devices including TAVR, TAVI, TMVR and TMVI devices.
- Market characterization, unmet need, market size and segmentation (by region and treatment).
- Market drivers and restraints.
- Detailed market projections through 2025.
- Competition and market shares.
- Key marketed and pipeline (R&D) products along with information about their regulatory status.
- Strategic landscape.
- Regulatory structure.
- Pricing and reimbursement.
- Observations and conclusions on the future of transcatheter treatment.
- Profiles of market participants and associations.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.
The global market for transcatheter treatment devices should grow from $4.0 billion in 2018 to $8.0 billion by 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 14.8% for the period of 2018-2023.
- 28 data tables and 25 additional tables
- An overview of the global market for transcatheter treatment technologies
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2017 to 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Analyses of the market by procedure segments, treatment approaches, and by region
- Detailed market sizing and analyses of the various transcatheter devices and technologies in use or under development
- Description of qualitative and quantitative factors that are driving the global market
- Description of key marketed and pipeline devices and technologies
- Profiles of major companies of the industry including, Abbott Laboratories, Boston Scientific Corp., Medtronic Inc., Vascular Innovations Co. Ltd. and Valcare Inc.