Transcatheter Treatment: Procedures and Heart Valve Market
The global market for transcatheter treatment devices should grow from $4.0 billion in 2018 to $8.0 billion by 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 14.8% for the period of 2018-2023.
- 28 data tables and 25 additional tables
- An overview of the global market for transcatheter treatment technologies
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2017 to 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Analyses of the market by procedure segments, treatment approaches, and by region
- Detailed market sizing and analyses of the various transcatheter devices and technologies in use or under development
- Description of qualitative and quantitative factors that are driving the global market
- Description of key marketed and pipeline devices and technologies
- Profiles of major companies of the industry including, Abbott Laboratories, Boston Scientific Corp., Medtronic Inc., Vascular Innovations Co. Ltd. and Valcare Inc.
Transcatheter treatment includes procedure types such as TAVR, TAVI, TMVR, and TMVI. Transcatheter procedure approaches include transfemoral, transapical and transaortic procedures. This report is an analytical business tool with the primary purpose of providing a thorough evaluation of the global market for transcatheter treatment for heart valve diseases. The format of this study includes
- Detailed description, including demographics and cost burden, of heart valve diseases (e.g., valvular stenosis and regurgitation) and transcatheter procedure approaches (e.g., transfemoral, transapical and transaortic.)
- Detailed description and analysis of transcatheter treatments devices including TAVR, TAVI, TMVR, and TMVI devices.
- Market characterization, unmet need, market size, and segmentation (by region and treatment).
- Market drivers and restraints.
- Detailed market projections through 2023.
- Competition and market shares.
- Key marketed and pipeline (R&D) products along with information about their regulatory status.
- Strategic landscape (mergers and acquisitions).
- Regulatory structure.
- Pricing and reimbursement.
- Observations and conclusions on the future of transcatheter treatment.
- Profiles of market participants and associations.
Dr. Ritu Thakur is an independent consultant based in New Delhi, India with 10+ years of experience in consulting, business/market research, business & report writing, analytics, content development & management and translation. She has prior work experience with Panasonic (Healthcare Division), GlobalData (U.K.-based market research firm) and several other development stage/early stage companies including Biovo, Diabesity, Medibrane, ScaleThings, EndoGI, Ramot Biomedical Eng and NeverWet. In her previous assignments, she has delivered hundreds of small to large scale custom projects on pharmaceutical, medical and biotechnology subjects. She has developed reports for BCC Research for more than four years and has worked as an author for healthcare and other related industries such as pharmaceuticals, biotechnology and medical devices.