4D Printing: An Emerging Market
This report highlights the role of 4D printing in various applications, explains the technology and innovations behind 4D printing development and analyzes major market trends by both region and application. It details new developments taking place in the 4D printing industry with respect to continuous improvements. The report analyzes the market for various types of materials, used in 4D printing. It reviews the markets for various emerging technologies in 4D printing and new products utilizing these technologies
- An overview of emerging market for 4D printing in various applications
- An understanding of recent market trends in overall 4D printing market and evaluation of market forecasts and market size for each of the components of 4D printing
- Characterization and quantification of 4D printing industry based on material, end user, and geography and discussion on opportunities and challenges
- Comparative study between 3D and 4D printing technologies and snapshot of their design structure
The scope of this report is focused on 4D printing opportunities and challenges. This report explores the industry in terms of material, end user and geographical region. Revenue forecasts for 2020 through 2025 are provided at a global level for these segments.
The 4D printing market is segmented into three categories:
- By material
- Programmable carbon fiber
- Programmable custom-printed wood grain
- Programmable textile
- By end user
- Military and defense
- Healthcare and Others (Clothing, Construction and Utility).
- By geographic region
- North America
- Rest of the World (RoW).
This report includes analyses of global market trends, with data from 2019 to 2024, and it provides projections of CAGR for 2020 to 2025. Projected and forecasted revenue values are in constant U.S. dollars that have not been adjusted for inflation.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.