5G Infrastructure Market
The global market for 5G infrastructure should grow from $12.9 billion in 2021 to $115.4 billion by 2026, at compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 55.0% for the period of 2021-2026.
- 36 data tables and 16 additional tables
- An updated overview of the global market for 5G infrastructure within the technology space
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2020, estimates for 2021, 2022 and 2024, and projections of five-year compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- Evaluation of market size and market forecast for 5G infrastructure, and their corresponding market share analysis by communication infrastructure, network architecture, core network technology, operational frequency, end-user, and geographic region
- Assessment of 5G infrastructure market dynamics (DROs), technology advancements, industry structure, government regulations, and other macroeconomic factors affecting the marketplace
- Impact analysis of COVID-19 on the progress of this market along with its impact on telecom industry ecosystem
- Insight into the growth development strategies of the key market players operating within the global market; their key competitive landscape and company share analysis
- Company profiles description of the major manufacturers of 5G infrastructure including Apple Inc., Cisco Systems, Ericsson, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, and LG
In this report, the market has been segmented based on communication infrastructure, network architecture, core network technology, operational frequency, end-user and geography. The report provides an overview of the global market for 5G infrastructure and analyzes market trends. Using 2020 as the base year, the report provides estimated market data for the forecast period from 2021 through 2026. The scope of the report is limited to the hardware side of the market, software and services are not included while estimating the market sizing and forecasting. Market values have been estimated based on total revenues of the 5G infrastructure manufacturers and communication network providers.
The report covers the market for 5G infrastructure with regards to its implementation across different regions. It also focuses on the major trends and challenges that affect the market and the vendor landscape.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.