Reinforcement Learning: An Introduction to the Technology
This study will serve as a guide and benchmark for technology vendors, manufacturers of the hardware that supports AI, as well as the end users who will finally use this technology. Decision-makers will find the information useful in developing business strategies and in identifying areas for research and development.
- A general framework for deep Reinforcement Learning (RL) – also known as a semi-supervised learning model in machine learning paradigm
- Assessing the breadth and depth of RL applications in real-world domains, including increased data efficiency and stability as well as multi-tasking
- Understanding of the RL algorithm from different aspects; and persuade the decision makers and researchers to put more efforts on RL research
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Genomics: Global Market (HLC281A)
- Genome Editing: Technologies and Global Markets (BIO146C)
- Pipette Tips: Global Markets (MDS063A)
- Smart Glasses for Augmented Reality Technologies: Global Markets (IFT155B)
- Wearable Computing: Technologies, Applications and Global Markets (IFT107D)