Neuromorphic Chips: Boosting AI at the Edge
This study was conducted to understand the current state of the neuromorphic computing and neuromorphic chip development by various vendors and to put forth ways to fully exploit its benefits. This report will serve as a guide and benchmark for the chip developers, the manufacturers of the edge analytics components, as well as the end-users who will finally use this technology. Decision-makers will find the information useful in developing business strategies and in identifying areas for research and development.
- An overview of the global market for neuromorphic chip and discussion on its future market potential
- An understanding of the current state of neuromorphic computing and neuromorphic chip development
- Detailed analysis of configuration, functions and application of neuromorphic chips and discussion on how neuromorphic chips can be implemented in components and systems of AI
- Knowledge about robotic process automation (RPA), predictive analytics, machine learning (ML), and other emerging technologies
- Information on data interface, memory interface, pixel-spike converter, and genetic data-spike converters
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.