AI in Epidemiology: Global Market Outlook
This report presents an in-depth assessment of the global market outlook of the AI in epidemiology. The scope of the study includes the software and platforms that support ML tools needed for AI in epidemiology. It examines new and emerging market trends and opportunities, and an assessment of the macroeconomic factors affecting the AI in epidemiology market. The report also highlights major trends and challenges that affect the market and the vendor landscape. The report concludes with the company profiles of leading market participants and their offerings.
- A brief general outlook of the global market for artificial intelligence (AI) in epidemiology treatment
- Analyses of the global market trends, with market revenue for 2021, estimates for 2022, forecasts for 2023 and 2025, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Understanding of the upcoming market potential for AI in epidemiology disease treatment with an emphasis on new effective disease prevention and treatment strategies, and areas of focus to forecast this market into various segments and sub-segments
- Estimation of the actual market size and revenue forecast for the AI in epidemiology market, and corresponding market share analysis based on deployment type, application, end user, and region
- Discussion of the market opportunities and gaps estimating the demand for AI in epidemiology, technology adaptations, industry regulations, future outlook, and COVID-19 impact on this market
- Identification of the companies best positioned to meet this demand owing to or in conjunction with their proprietary technologies, product launches, and other strategic advantages
- Company profiles of the leading global players
In this report, the market has been segmented based on deployment type, application, end user and region. The report provides an overview of the global market for AI in epidemiology while analyzing market trends and providing revenue forecasts. Using 2021 as the base year, the report provides estimated market data for the forecast period of 2022-2027. Market values have been estimated based on the total revenue of AI in epidemiology providers.
The report also highlights major trends and challenges that affect the market and the vendor landscape. The scope of the study includes the software and platforms that support ML tools needed for AI in epidemiology.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Rising adoption of AI in disease surveillance,
- Need to curb incremental healthcare costs,
- Increased government funding for disease diagnostics.
BCC Research Team possesses expertise and experience in life and physical science domains. They specialize in offering valuable business insights, including industry analysis, competitor intelligence, strategic and financial analysis, and opportunity assessment. The team has in-depth knowledge of various sectors, including healthcare, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, IT, automation, advanced materials, and energy. They are proficient in qualitative and quantitative market intelligence providing clients with actionable insights. With a vast understanding of the competitive landscape, the team can support clients in making data-driven decisions to help them achieve a competitive edge in their respective markets.
|Base year considered||2021|
|Forecast period considered||2022-2027|
|Base year market size||$310.7 million|
|Market size forecast||$1.3 billion|
|Growth rate||CAGR of 27.7% during the forecast period of 2022-2027|
|Units considered||$ Millions|
|Segments covered||By Deployment Type, Application, End User, and Region|
|Regions covered||North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW includes Latin America, Middle East and Africa)|
|Key Market Drivers||