Global Cloud-Based Contact Center Market
The global cloud-based contact center market should reach $43.3 billion by 2026 from $14.0 billion in 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 25.3% for the forecast period of 2021 to 2026.
- 50 data tables and 31 additional tables
- An overview of the global cloud-based contact center market
- Estimation of the market size and analyses of global market trends, with data from 2020, estimates for 2021, 2022, 2024 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- Highlights of the market potential for cloud-based contact center market based on component, deployment mode, organization size, end-user industry and region
- Identification of market drivers, restraints and other forces impacting the global market and evaluation of current market size and forecast, and assessment of new developments in the industry
- Market share analysis of the key companies of the industry and coverage of their proprietary technologies, strategic alliances and other key market strategies
- Comprehensive company profiles of the leading players, including 1Stream Inc., Amazon Web Services Inc., Five9 Inc., Oracle Corp. and Teleforge Corp.
The report provides an overview of the global cloud-based contact center market and analyzes market trends. The report provides estimated market data for the forecast period from 2021 through 2026, with 2020 serving as the base year. Revenue forecasts for this period are segmented based on component, deployment mode, organization size, end-user industry and region. Market values have been estimated based on the total segmental revenue of the solutions and services offered aimed at improving contact center operations.
The report covers the market for cloud-based contact center solutions with regards to their deployment across different regions. It also focuses on the major trends and challenges that affect the market and the vendor landscape.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.