Cyber Security: North American Markets
The North American cyber security market should grow from $51.6 billion in 2018 to $82.5 billion by 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.8% for the period of 2018-2023.
- An overview of the North American market for cyber security
- Analyses of market trends, with data from 2017 to 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Characterization and quantification of North American cyber security market by country, security type, solutions, and verticals
- Complete understanding of different terms such as antivirus and anti-malware, encryption and firewall
- Information on password attacks and denial-of-service attacks
- Company profiles of major market players, including Bae Systems Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., DXC Technology Co., IBM Corp. and Intel Corp.
The study includes key trends and in-depth analysis of the North American cyber security market and its various segments. It discusses the different segments of cyber security solutions to derive specific market estimations. It discusses a comparative study regarding the ways in which technology has improved the cyber security of enterprises and alleviated their vulnerability towards internet threats. The North American cyber security market is segmented on the basis of countries, security type, solutions, and verticals. The market segment by type includes network security, endpoint security, wireless security, content security, cloud security and application security. The market segment by solution includes antivirus and anti-malware, encryption, risk and compliance management, identity and access management, firewall, disaster recovery, data loss protection and others. By industry verticals, the market is categorized into banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI), defense and intelligence, telecom and IT, government, retail, healthcare, and others. In terms of countries, the North American region is divided into the U.S., Canada and Mexico. The U.S. is expected to hold the majority of the market share due to the presence of many global cyber security players in the country and their security offerings to many industry verticals such as banking, IT and healthcare.
This report also includes the company profiles of key market players operating in the North American region. Some of the prominent North American cyber security market players include BAE Systems, Barracuda Networks Inc., Check Point Software Technology Ltd, Cisco Systems Inc., Corporation Service Co., FireEye Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise, IBM Corp., Sophos, Symantec Corp., Trend Micro Inc. and Verizon Communications. The report also discusses the key market strategies adopted by these players in the region.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.
- Global Oncology Pharmaceuticals Market (PHM256A)
- Sputtering Targets and Sputtered Films: Technology and Markets (SMC037J)
- Market Trends in the Plastics Industry: An Analysis of Developments by Key Plastics Manufacturers (PLS115A)
- Brain-Computer Interfaces: Global Markets (IAS180A)
- Global Markets for Dental Consumables and Prosthetics (HLC087B)