Virtual Private Network (VPN): Global Markets
The global market for virtual private network was valued at $32.7 billion in 2021 and is estimated to grow from $37.5 billion in 2022 to $76.1 billion in 2027 with compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 15.2% for the period of 2022-2027.
- 50 data tables and 40 additional data tables
- An updated overview of the global market for virtual private networks (VPNs) within the Information Technology industry
- Analyses of the global market trends, with historic market revenue for 2021, estimates for 2022 and 2023, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Highlights of the market potential for virtual private network, and areas to forecast this market into various segments and sub-segments
- Estimation of the actual market size for VPNs, revenue forecast, and corresponding market share analysis on the basis of type of VPN, organization size, component, deployment mode, end user, and geographical region
- Assessment of major driving trends, challenges, and opportunities in this innovation driven market, along with current trends, new developments, and regulatory implications within the marketplace
- In-depth information on increasing investments on R&D activities, key technology issues, industry specific challenges, major types of end-user markets, and COVID-19 implications on the progress of this market
- Competitive Landscape of the key players in the virtual private network market, and updated information on partnerships, agreements, and product launches in the global VPN market
- Descriptive company profiles of the leading global players, including Kape Technologies PLC, Nord security, OpenVPN and Proton Technologies AG
In this report, the VPN has been segmented based on type, component, deployment mode, organization size, end user, and geography. The report covers the overview of the global VPN market and analyses the market trends, considering the base year of 2021 and estimates for 2022- 2027. Revenue forecasts from the period for segmentation based on type, component, deployment mode, organization size, end user, and geography have been estimated with values derived from manufacturers’ total revenues.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.
|Base year considered||2021|
|Forecast period considered||2022–2027|
|Base year market size||$32.8 billion|
|Market size forecast||$76.1 billion|
|Growth rate||CAGR of 15.2% from 2022 to 2027|
|Units considered||$ Millions|
|Segments covered||Region, Type, Component, Organization Size, Deployment Mode, End User|
|Regions covered||North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Rest of the World (South America, Middle East, and Africa).|
|Countries covered||U.S., Canada., Germany, U.K., France, Rest of Europe., China, Japan, India, Rest of Asia-Pacific.|
|Key Market Drivers||