Global Market for Quantum Cryptography
The global quantum cryptography market should reach $1.3 billion by 2024 from $347.2 million in 2019, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 30.7% during the forecast period 2019-2024.
- 86 tables
- An overview of the global market for quantum cryptography
- Analyses of global market trends with data from 2018, estimates for 2019, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024
- Assays the role of quantum cryptography to help secure private messages and communication of confidential information across different verticals
- Information on underlying technologies driving the industry's growth along with primary factors – current trends, regulatory updates, and other macro-economic factors – that can influence the market
- Insights into initiatives taken by government and institutions around the world to build quantum computers that can break down non quantum-based cryptography
- Snapshot of technological advancements in next-generation wireless network technologies
- Detailed profiles of key companies in the global quantum cryptography market, including Crypta Labs Ltd., Hewlett-Packard, IBM, Infineon Technologies AG, Microsoft Corp., Quintessence Labs Pty Ltd., and Toshiba Corp.
The scope of this report is broad and covers global markets of quantum cryptography, which is used globally in various types of applications. The market is segmented by deployment protocol, algorithm type, component, application, end-user vertical, and by region. Revenue forecasts from 2019 to 2024 are presented for each deployment protocol, algorithm type, component, application, end-user vertical, and regional market.
The report also discusses the major players in each of the regional markets for quantum cryptography. It explains the major market drivers of the global market of quantum cryptography, the current trends within the industry, and the regional dynamics of the quantum cryptography market. The report concludes with a special focus on the vendor landscape. It includes detailed profiles of the major global vendors in the quantum cryptography industry.
Aneesh Kumar has been a project manager and partner with BizImpact Knowledge Services, LLP, a market research and services company primarily focused on opportunities in science and technology, since 2011. Kumar manages a team focused on global market research projects, primary interviews and market forecasting. He holds a BBA from the Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India and is a member of the Indo-German Chambers of Commerce.