Cyber Security: Technologies and Global Markets
The global cyber security market will grow from $85.3 billion in 2016 to $187.1 billion by 2021 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 17.0% for the period of 2016-2021.
- An overview of the global markets for cyber security and related technologies.
- Analysis of global market trends, with data from 2015, 2016, and CAGRs through 2021.
- Analysis of key growth drivers, challenges & future opportunities to estimate the adoption and revenue generation during the forecast period.
- Evaluation of market trends, such as the impact of the internet of things on the cyber security market.
- A look at the competitive environment of the market through discussion of market player’s product offerings, market share, and financial performance.
- Profiles of major players in the field.
SCOPE OF REPORT
The scope of the report encompasses various technologies used in cyber security applications. Additionally, the application industry for the market is segmented into banking and financial services institutions, defense and intelligence, healthcare, retail, IT and telecommunications, government, and others, which include education and manufacturing sectors. The present cyber security market offers an opportunity to the stakeholders, largely because of a surge in cloud-based services and the increased use of the internet for online financial transactions.
This report highlights different solutions in the cyber security market, which includes identity and access management (IAM), encryption, data loss protection (DLP), firewall, antivirus and antimalware, disaster recovery, risk and compliance management, and other solutions. Other types of solutions include unified threat management (UTM), distributed denial of service mitigation and web filtering. In addition, the report also offers major regional analysis of the Americas, Europe Middle East and Africa (EMEA), and Asia-Pacific. The estimated and forecast market revenue considered in this report is the summation of prices for software, hardware and subscription services.
This report also offers insights on drivers, restraints and opportunities for the market, which was gathered through primary and secondary research. The strategy adopted by the companies in the cyber security market is provided in the report to analyze ongoing trends in the market. The report provides market share analysis and key vendor profiles of top cyber security companies.
Basudeo Singh has been associated with the Information and Communication Technology (ICT) industry as an analyst for over seven years. As an independent consultant, his various research studies for leading organizations in the ICT industry have given him extensive knowledge in the field. He has authored research reports on different titles, such as Global LED Lighting Market and Global Managed Security Services, among others. He was personally involved with major consulting projects, such as edge computing market for a leading Japanese IT company.