e-Pharmacy: Global Markets
The global e-pharmacy market should grow from $66.1 billion in 2020 to reach $178.4 billion by 2025 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 22.0% during the period of 2020-2025.
- 44 data tables
- An overview of the global e-pharmacy market within the industry
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2019-2020, and projections of five-year compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025
- Estimation of the actual market size and revenue forecasts for global e-pharmacy industry, and market share analysis by type of drug and therapeutic category with major regions and countries involved
- Information on market growth drivers and opportunities, industry supply chain structure, regulatory landscape and technological advancements shaping the overall e-pharmacy industry
- Impact of COVID-19 on the pharmaceutical market for e-pharmacy technologies vs. the overall global economy
- Company profiles of the major listed e-pharmacy players, including Amazon Pharmacy, NetMeds, CVS Healthcare Corp., L Rowland & Co. (Retail) Ltd., Shop Apotheke Europe N.V., and Walgreen Boots Alliance
This report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for various types of drugs, therapeutic categories and geographies. Estimated values are based on manufacturers’ total revenues. Projected and forecasted revenue values are in constant U.S. dollars unadjusted for inflation.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BCC Research Team possesses expertise and experience in life and physical science domains. They specialize in offering valuable business insights, including industry analysis, competitor intelligence, strategic and financial analysis, and opportunity assessment. The team has in-depth knowledge of various sectors, including healthcare, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, IT, automation, advanced materials, and energy. They are proficient in qualitative and quantitative market intelligence providing clients with actionable insights. With a vast understanding of the competitive landscape, the team can support clients in making data-driven decisions to help them achieve a competitive edge in their respective markets.
- Inkjet Printing Technologies: Applications and Asia-Pacific Markets (AVM191B)
- Water and Wastewater Treatment Technologies: Global Markets (ENV008F)
- Epigenetic Therapeutics: Global Markets (PHM272A)
- Thermal and Biological Waste-to-Energy Markets (EGY063C)
- Global Algae and Seaweed Protein Market (FOD122A)