Enterprise Networking: Global Markets to 2023
The global market for enterprise networking will grow from $45.5 billion in 2018 to $63.7 billion by 2023, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.9% for the period of 2018-2023.
- 62 tables
- A detailed overview of the global market for enterprise networking within the industry
- Country specific data and analysis for U.S., Canada, Mexico, France, Germany, UK, China, Japan, and India
- Characterization and quantification of market potential for enterprise networking and segmentation of the global market by equipment type, end-user verticals and geography
- Information on key equipment including enterprise switches, ethernet routers, network security and wireless local area networks etc.
- Evaluation of major drivers and regional dynamics of the global enterprise networking market
- Analysis of the requirements, scale, and usage of enterprise networking for different user segments, as well as identification of the needs and scope of enterprise networking for every end-user segment
- Profiles of major market players including, Cisco Systems Inc., Hewlett-Packard, Juniper Networks Inc., Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd. And Arista Networks Inc.
In this report, the market has been segmented based on equipment, end-user verticals and geography. The report covers the overview of the global market for enterprise networking and analyzes market trends, considering the base year of 2017 and estimates from 2018 to 2023. Revenue forecasts from 2018 to 2023 for segmentation based on equipment type, end-user vertical, and geography have been estimated with values derived from solutions and service providers’ total revenues.
The report also includes a section on the major players in the market. Further, it explains the major drivers, competitive landscape and current trends in the enterprise networking market. The report concludes with an analysis of the enterprise networking vendor landscape and includes detailed profiles of the major players in the global enterprise networking market landscape.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BCC Research Team possesses expertise and experience in life and physical science domains. They specialize in offering valuable business insights, including industry analysis, competitor intelligence, strategic and financial analysis, and opportunity assessment. The team has in-depth knowledge of various sectors, including healthcare, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, IT, automation, advanced materials, and energy. They are proficient in qualitative and quantitative market intelligence providing clients with actionable insights. With a vast understanding of the competitive landscape, the team can support clients in making data-driven decisions to help them achieve a competitive edge in their respective markets.
- Mental Health Application: Technologies and Global Markets (HLC293A)
- Global Bioanalytical Testing Services Market (BIO247A)
- Microelectromechanical Systems (MEMS) Technology: Current and Future Markets (SMC051E)
- Global Abrasive Market: Materials, Products, and Applications (AVM033E)
- Hydraulic Pumps and Motors: Global Markets (MFG034C)