Enterprise Networking: Global Markets to 2023
The global market for enterprise networking will grow from $45.5 billion in 2018 to $63.7 billion by 2023, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.9% for the period of 2018-2023.
- 62 tables
- A detailed overview of the global market for enterprise networking within the industry
- Country specific data and analysis for U.S., Canada, Mexico, France, Germany, UK, China, Japan, and India
- Characterization and quantification of market potential for enterprise networking and segmentation of the global market by equipment type, end-user verticals and geography
- Information on key equipment including enterprise switches, ethernet routers, network security and wireless local area networks etc.
- Evaluation of major drivers and regional dynamics of the global enterprise networking market
- Analysis of the requirements, scale, and usage of enterprise networking for different user segments, as well as identification of the needs and scope of enterprise networking for every end-user segment
- Profiles of major market players including, Cisco Systems Inc., Hewlett-Packard, Juniper Networks Inc., Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd. And Arista Networks Inc.
In this report, the market has been segmented based on equipment, end-user verticals and geography. The report covers the overview of the global market for enterprise networking and analyzes market trends, considering the base year of 2017 and estimates from 2018 to 2023. Revenue forecasts from 2018 to 2023 for segmentation based on equipment type, end-user vertical, and geography have been estimated with values derived from solutions and service providers’ total revenues.
The report also includes a section on the major players in the market. Further, it explains the major drivers, competitive landscape and current trends in the enterprise networking market. The report concludes with an analysis of the enterprise networking vendor landscape and includes detailed profiles of the major players in the global enterprise networking market landscape.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.
- COVID Diagnostics and Kits: Global Markets (MDS044A)
- Third Generation Advanced High Strength Steel Market (AVM212A)
- Bariatric Surgery: Global Markets for Services and Devices (HLC153C)
- The Global Market for Food Additives (FOD009G)
- Disposable Medical Sensors: Technologies and Global Markets (HLC182C)