Fantasy Sports Industry
The global market for online fantasy sports should grow from $20.4 billion in 2020 to $86.3 billion by 2025, at compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 33.4% for the period of 2020-2025.
- 100 tables
- An overview of the global market for online fantasy sports gaming
- Analyses of global market trends with data from 2019, estimates for 2020, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025
- Market share analysis of the online fantasy sports gaming by type, mode, games, platform, end-use, income group, and region
- Evaluation of current market trends, market size, market forecast, and detailed analysis of drivers, challenges, and opportunities affecting market growth
- Discussion on impact of COVID-19 on online fantasy sports gaming market
- Examination of the competitive landscape and company profiles of major players, including CBS Sports, Dream Sports, ESPNcricinfo, Mobile Premier League (MPL) and PlayON
The online fantasy sports gaming market is segmented into the following categories:
- By type: free, paid and hybrid.
- By mode: virtual and live.
- By game: cricket, soccer/football, basketball and others.
- By platform: dedicated sports, gamut sports and news-based platforms.
- By end-user income group: less than $500/month, $500 to $1,000/month, $1,000 to $5,000/month and over $5,000/month.
- By end-use: healthcare, household, hospitality, educational institutions, industrial, offices and others.
In addition to industry and competitive analysis of the online fantasy sports gaming market, this report also exhaustively covers company profiles for key players active in the global market.
Sinha G. Gaurav, research analyst, holds an MBA in finance from ICFAI Business School, Hyderabad (India), and a bachelor's degree in electrical engineering from Rajasthan University (India). He has worked in almost all domains across the market research industry. He has 11 years of experience in the fields of market research and investment banking. His primary focus is in healthcare, chemicals, electronics, finance and database designing. His publications include subjects such as quantum dots, IT in healthcare, alternative data, ultrafast lasers, inorganic polymers, waste management, factory automation and Voxel, among others.