Managed IT Service Providers: Global Markets to 2021
The global market for managed IT services reached $149.1 billion in 2016. This market is estimated to reach $256.5 billion in 2021 from $166.7 billion in 2017 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.5% for 2017-2021.
- An overview of the global market for managed IT services.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2012 through 2016, estimates for 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
- Characterization and quantification of the market potential for managed IT services by region and product.
- Evaluation of the market by segments such as infrastructure services, network services, security services, and other services.
- Discussion of market drivers, restraints, and trends affecting the market.
- Profiles of the major companies in the industry, including: IBM, DXC Technology, Fujitsu Ltd., Atos, Deutsche Telekom, Tata Consultancy Services(TCS), Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd, Cisco Systems Inc.
This research report covers the overall global managed IT services market and categorizes it by geographies and by service type. Service types include infrastructure services, network services, security services and other services.
Led by head researcher Karthik Arun, BCC Research analysts craft Reference Reports with a unique end noted referencing methodology, which allows users to cross reference and trace market numbers back to their source. These individuals are experts in secondary research and primary forecasting - compiling and layering existing data with their original research and analysis. The team has decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies.