Software-Defined Networking: North American Markets to 2023
The North American software-defined networking (SDN) market should grow from $2.5 billion in 2018 to $21.1 billion by 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 52.9% from 2018 to 2023.
- Industry analysis of the software-defined networking (SDN) application in North American region
- Country specific data and analysis for United States, Canada and Mexico
- Quantification and an in-depth analysis of the North American SDN market by solution, end user and country
- Overview of the deployment of SDN solutions among end users such as cloud providers, carriers and enterprises
- Description of role of SDN in management and administration of changing incoming and outgoing traffic patterns in data centers and the virtualization of hardware and software
- Assessment of factors including drivers, restraints and opportunities with a focus on current and future market trends that have a major say in the market
- A brief study and impact analysis of current trends and strategies adopted by players in the North American region
- Examination of vendor landscape and detailed profiles of major SDN vendors, including Aricent Inc., Advanced Micro Devices, Cisco Systems, Dell Technologies, Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), IBM Corp., and VMware, Inc.
This report provides an in-depth analysis of the North American SDN market by solution, end user and country. By solution, the market is segmented into SDN configuration, hardware, software and services. End users include cloud providers, carriers and enterprises. Revenue estimates are provided for 2017. Using 2017 as base year, forecasts are provided for 2018 and 2023. Market trends are also identified for each solution segment and end user segment.
The report also includes a discussion of the major players across the North American market. The report concludes with a description of the vendor landscape, including profiles of each major vendor in the North American SDN market. The profiled companies include Avaya Inc., Aricent Inc., Advanced Micro Devices, Cisco, Dell, HP Enterprises, Ciena Corp., IBM, Juniper Networks and VMware Inc.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.