Text Analytics: Global Markets
The global market for text analytics should grow from $7.3 billion in 2020 to $16.6 billion by 2025, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 23.0% for the period of 2020-2025.
- 68 tables
- An overview of the global market for text analytics within the industry
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2019-2020, estimates for 2021 and 2023, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025
- Assessment of the value chain of the text analytics industry ecosystem
- Highlights of the impact of COVID-19 pandemic on the text analytics industry
- Estimation of market size and revenue forecasts for text analytics industry, and corresponding market share analysis by deployment type, application, end user, and geographical region
- Understanding of upcoming market opportunities and areas of focus to forecasting the market into various segments
- Identification of major stakeholders in the text analytics market and analysis of competitive landscape for the market leaders
- Insight into market dynamics featuring drivers and restraints, and other macroeconomic factors affecting the text analytics industry
- Detailed profiles of the major players including Alphabet Inc., Amazon.com, Basis Technology, IBM, Microsoft, SAS, and Texifter LLC
The report provides an overview of the global market for text analytics and analyzes market trends. Using 2019 as the base year, the report provides estimated market data for the forecast period 2020 through 2025. Revenue forecasts for this period are segmented based on deployment, application, end-user, and geography. Market values have been estimated based on the total revenues of software and services.
The report also focuses on the major driving trends and challenges that will affect the market and the vendor landscape. The report explains the competitive landscape and current trends in the text analytics market. The report concludes with an analysis of the text analytics vendor landscape and includes detailed profiles of the major players in the global text analytics market.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.