Biosensors and Nanosensors: Global Markets and Technologies
The global market for biosensors and nanosensors should grow from $21.1 billion in 2018 to reach $31.9 billion by 2023, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.6% during the forecast period of 2018-2023.
- 22 tables
- An overview of the global market for biosensors and nanosensors
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2017, estimates for 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Analyses of chemical, healthcare, and environmental applications of biosensors and nanosensors
- Coverage of the competitive dynamics of the medical sensor market, including research and development capabilities and ecosystem influences
- Comprehensive profiles of the major companies in the market, including A&D Medical, BL Healthcare, Boston Scientific, Instromedix, Omron, and Philips
The scope of this report covers the overall market for biosensor and nanosensor technologies, with market sizing and trend analysis for the most recently completed actuals for 2018 as well as forecasts, trends and compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) for 2018 through 2023. Specific segments are as follows:
- Biosensor and nanosensor technologies.
The report will also segment revenue by end use in terms of:
- Biological systems.
- Chemical systems.
The industry sector applications revenue covered are:
- Chemical processing.
Michael Sullivan has been Senior Editor at BCC Research since 2014. He has pioneered the company's Information Technology (IFT) category and significantly expanded it to provide in depth coverage of new areas such as the technologies that underpin the burgeoning Internet of Things (IoT) markets. An author and journalist, he also writes market research reports in the categories of Environment, Healthcare, Information Technology, Instrumentation and Sensors and Security. He has an MBA from Boston University School of Management.