Global Markets for Electrical Enclosures
The global market for electrical enclosures was valued at $4.2 billion in 2013, and increased to $4.4 billion in 2014. The market should reach $5.7 billion in 2019, a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.3% from 2014 and 2019.
- An overview of the global markets for electrical enclosures.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014, and projections of CAGRs through 2019.
- Detailed analysis of market factors, specifically the market's drivers, constraints, and opportunities.
- A look at the technologies involved, their recent trends, and their near future.
The scope of this report is broad and covers the various rules and regulations used globally in manufacturing and installing different types of electrical enclosures. The market is divided into types of electrical enclosures by materials, means of production, market structure, location of installation and by the application used in different industries and households. The market for electrical enclosures is also estimated by regional market by material type. Revenue forecasts from 2014 to 2019 are given for each estimate of electrical enclosures.
The report also includes a discussion of the major players in each of the regional markets for electrical enclosures. It explains the major market drivers of the global electrical enclosures industry, the current trends within the industry, major industry challenges and the regional dynamics of the global electrical enclosures market. The analysis concludes with a special focus on the supplier landscape. It includes detailed profiles of the major vendors in the electrical enclosures industry globally.
Aneesh Kumar has been a project manager and partner with BizImpact Knowledge Services, LLP, a market research and services company primarily focused on opportunities in science and technology, since 2011. Kumar manages a team focused on global market research projects, primary interviews and market forecasting. He holds a BBA from the Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India and is a member of the Indo-German Chambers of Commerce.
- Opacifiers: Oxides and Opaque Polymers, Characteristics, Applications and Markets (AVM195A)
- Plastic Processing Machinery: Global Markets (PLS104A)
- Polymerization Catalysts: Technologies & Global Markets (CHM114A)
- Global Markets for Ice-Resistant Coatings (AVM175A)
- Global Markets for Non-sugar Sweeteners (FOD044C)