Exoskeleton Robot: Global Markets
The goal of this report is to study the value chain of the exoskeleton industry ecosystem, analyze the market trends that are driving or restraining the market and calculate the current global market size and project the growth over the next five years based on the on-going research activities. This report focuses on the growing use of emerging technologies and their applications. Specific objectives include identifying segments including mobility, type, power and vertical of the exoskeleton market with the greatest commercial potential between 2019 and 2025, projecting future demand in these segments, and evaluating the challenges that must be overcome for each segment to realize its potential to estimate the probability of successful commercialization.
- An overview of the global market for exoskeleton robot
- Estimation of the market size and analyses of market trends, with data from 2019, 2020, estimates for 2021 to 2025 with projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025
- Highlights of quantitative and qualitative data of the exoskeleton robot market by type, mobility, technology, power, industry and region
- Identification of market drivers, restraints and other forces impacting the global market and evaluation of current market trends, market size, market forecast, and technological advancements within the industry
- Description of the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the exoskeleton industry
- Coverage of events like mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships, and other key market strategies
- Company profiles of major players of the industry
This report provides an overview of the global market for exoskeletons and analyzes market trends. Using 2019 as the base year, the report provides estimated market data for the forecast period 2020 through 2025. Revenue forecasts for this period are segmented based on mobility, type, power, segment and geography.
The report also focuses on the major driving trends and challenges that affect the market and the vendor landscape. The report explains the value chain and current trends in the exoskeleton market. The report includes an impact analysis of the COVID-19 pandemic on the exoskeleton market and includes detailed profiles of the major industry players.
The scope of the report includes the global market for commercially deployed exoskeletons. Exoskeletons which are in the pilot phase, are live for demonstration purposes, or are available for rental use or on lease basis have been considered to calculate the overall market size.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.