Physical Characterization Instruments: Global Markets to 2022
The global market for physical characterization reached nearly $19.3 billion in 2016. This market is estimated to reach nearly $27.3 billion in 2022 from nearly $20.2 billion in 2017 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.2% for 2017-2022.
- An overview of the global market for physical characterization.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016, estimates for 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
- Breakdowns of the global market for physical characterization in terms of methods, scattering types, spectroscopic types, microscopic types, calorimetry, chromatography types, density measurement types, and geography.
- Details pertaining to market dynamics, specifically major trends and challenges affecting the market.
- Profiles of major players in the industry.
This report is broad and covers different methods of physical characterization instruments used in laboratories. The market is segmented based on the major methods of physical characterization instruments and regional markets. Revenue forecasts from 2017 to 2022 are given for each type of physical characterization instrument, and regional market, and the estimated values are derived from manufacturers’ total revenues.
The report also includes a discussion of the major players across each of the regional physical characterization instruments market; it explains the major market drivers of the global market for physical characterization instruments, current trends within the industry, and the regional dynamics of the global market for physical characterization instruments.
The report concludes with a special focus on the vendor landscape, which includes the detailed profiles of the major vendors in the global market for physical characterization instruments.
Aneesh Kumar has been a project manager and partner with BizImpact Knowledge Services, LLP, a market research and services company primarily focused on opportunities in science and technology, since 2011. Kumar manages a team focused on global market research projects, primary interviews and market forecasting. He holds a BBA from the Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India and is a member of the Indo-German Chambers of Commerce.