Global Markets for Raman Spectroscopy
The global market for Raman spectroscopy is expected to reach $1.8 billion by 2021 from $1.1 billion in 2016, rising at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.9% from 2016 through 2021.
- An overview of the global markets for Raman spectroscopy, a spectroscopic technique used to observe vibration, rotational, and other low-frequency modes in a system
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, 2016, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2021
- A look at how Raman spectroscopy in different applications, especially in the healthcare and research activities, is fuelling growth
- Evaluation of this technology in fields such as diagnostics, life sciences, material sciences, and mining
- In depth analyses of the value chain, market & product trends, and competitive landscape
- Profiles of major players in the industry
The Raman spectroscopy market is segmented into the following categories:
- Life sciences.
- Materials science.
- Carbon materials.
- Others (agriculture and mining).
- Probe-based Raman.
- Others (Raman micro spectrophotometers, remote fiber optic probes, dispersive Raman spectrophotometers and nondispersive spectrophotometers).
- Sampling techniques:
- Surface enhanced Raman scattering.
- Tip enhanced Raman scattering.
- Others (Resonance Raman spectroscopy, hyper Raman, spontaneous Raman spectroscopy, spatially offset Raman spectroscopy and stimulated Raman spectroscopy).
- North America (U.S., Canada and Mexico).
- Europe (France, Italy, Germany and the U.K.)
- Russia and other Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS).
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Taiwan, South Korea and others).
- Rest of the world (RoW) (the Middle East, Africa and South America).
- Industry and competitive analysis.
- Patent analysis.
- Company profiles.
Sinha G. Gaurav, research analyst, holds an MBA in finance from ICFAI Business School, Hyderabad (India), and a bachelor's degree in electrical engineering from Rajasthan University (India). He has worked in almost all domains across the market research industry. He has 11 years of experience in the fields of market research and investment banking. His primary focus is in healthcare, chemicals, electronics, finance and database designing. His publications include subjects such as quantum dots, IT in healthcare, alternative data, ultrafast lasers, inorganic polymers, waste management, factory automation and Voxel, among others.
- Water Purifiers: Global Markets (MST079A)
- Patient Safety and Risk Management Software: Global Markets (HLC265A)
- Outpatient Surgical Procedures: Global Markets (MDS016A)
- Intelligent Surface Transport Management System (ISTMS): Global Markets (IAS033C)
- Protective Relays and Circuit Breakers: Global Markets (IAS157A)