Global Markets for Raman Spectroscopy
The global market for Raman spectroscopy is expected to reach $1.8 billion by 2021 from $1.1 billion in 2016, rising at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.9% from 2016 through 2021.
- An overview of the global markets for Raman spectroscopy, a spectroscopic technique used to observe vibration, rotational, and other low-frequency modes in a system
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, 2016, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2021
- A look at how Raman spectroscopy in different applications, especially in the healthcare and research activities, is fuelling growth
- Evaluation of this technology in fields such as diagnostics, life sciences, material sciences, and mining
- In depth analyses of the value chain, market & product trends, and competitive landscape
- Profiles of major players in the industry
The Raman spectroscopy market is segmented into the following categories:
- Life sciences.
- Materials science.
- Carbon materials.
- Others (agriculture and mining).
- Probe-based Raman.
- Others (Raman micro spectrophotometers, remote fiber optic probes, dispersive Raman spectrophotometers and nondispersive spectrophotometers).
- Sampling techniques:
- Surface enhanced Raman scattering.
- Tip enhanced Raman scattering.
- Others (Resonance Raman spectroscopy, hyper Raman, spontaneous Raman spectroscopy, spatially offset Raman spectroscopy and stimulated Raman spectroscopy).
- North America (U.S., Canada and Mexico).
- Europe (France, Italy, Germany and the U.K.)
- Russia and other Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS).
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Taiwan, South Korea and others).
- Rest of the world (RoW) (the Middle East, Africa and South America).
- Industry and competitive analysis.
- Patent analysis.
- Company profiles.
Sinha G. Gaurav focuses on electronics and semiconductors markets, robotics and nanotechnology. His publications range from factory automation and big data to industrial controls and helmet-mounted displays. He holds a bachelor's degree in electrical engineering from Rajasthan University and an MBA degree in finance from ICFAI Business School.
- Quantum Sensors: Quantum Entanglement for Communications and Beyond (IAS091A)
- Global 5G Chipset Market (SMC117A)
- Semiconductor Devices for High Temperature Applications: Market Opportunities (SMC114A)
- Wood Coatings: Technologies and Application Markets (AVM182A)
- Hyperspectral Imaging: Technologies and Global Markets to 2023 (IAS135A)