Sensors for Robotics: Technologies and Global Markets
The global market for sensors for robotics should reach $840 million by 2022 from $510 million in 2017 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.5%, from 2017 to 2022.
- An overview of the global market for sensors for robotics
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016, estimates for 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Insight into technological developments and market adoption patterns
- Breakdown of the market by sensor type, application, and region
- Coverage of sensors within the vision, touch, hearing, and movement segments
- Evaluation of the market’s competitive dynamics, including critical success factors such as research-and-development capability, installed base, branding, and ecosystem influence and partnerships
- Profiles of major players in the industry
The report sizes the market by technology, including sensors within the vision, touch, hearing and movement segments. The top seven application areas are sized, forecast and discussed in-depth. These include agriculture, appliances, automotive, healthcare, industrial, logistics and military. In addition, the overall market and each application area is assessed on a worldwide and regional basis, including North America, Latin America, Europe, Middle East and Africa and Asia-Pacific.
Finally, the report presents an analysis of the competitive dynamics of sensors for the robotics market, including critical success factors such as research and development capability, installed base, branding and ecosystem influence and partnerships. The report provides profiles of the manufacturers of sensors for robotics.
Michael Sullivan has more than 20 years of experience tracking and analyzing technology and buyer behavior in energy and information technology (IT). He is an expert in the changes to business, energy and technology strategy that occur at the inflection points. Michael has written and researched the current inflection points of green buildings, energy management systems and cloud for companies such as Microsoft and Hewlett-Packard, as well as energy and building system transformation for companies such as Schneider-Electric. An author and journalist, he also writes market research reports in the categories of Environment, Healthcare, Information Technology, Instrumentation and Sensors and Security. He has an MBA from Boston University School of Management.
- Remote Sensing Technologies and Global Markets (IAS022F)
- The Internet of Things (IoT) in Global Retail Markets Through 2023 (IFT135A)
- Gas Engines for Drones and Electric Vehicles: Global Markets Through 2023 (EGY155A)
- Biosensors and Nanosensors: Global Markets and Technologies (IAS128A)
- Electric Motors for Drones and Electric Vehicles: Global Markets and Technologies Through 2023 (EGY154A)