Sensors Markets: A Global Outlook
The global market for sensors should grow from $152.2 billion in 2018 to $283.4 billion by 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 13.2% for the period of 2018-2023.
- 53 data tables
- An overview of global outlook and sensors market analysis
- Detailed description of conventional sensors such as pressure, temperature, level, flow and position sensors and description of their potential applications
- Information on radar and radar sensors and description of their properties and advantages
- Identification of segments with high growth potential and discussion of future prospects
- Examination of key trends related to types, applications and regional factors that shape and influence the overall sensors industry
- Insights into government initiatives for smart industrialization in developing economies
- Profiles of major players in the industry including Ametek Inc., Delphi Corp., Hitachi Automotive Systems, Panasonic Electric Works and Philips Photonics
The scope of the report includes, a general outlook of the sensor industry, with the scope limited to reports published by BCC Research during the year 2017 and 2018. This report covers only conventional sensors such as pressure, temperature, level, flow and position sensors, and excludes unconventional sensors such as pointing sensors used in touch screens and touch-pads, barcode readers and radio frequency identification (RFID) readers; remote readout and intelligent power meters; gas and water meters; and remote readout heat meters. Estimated values used are based on manufacturers’ total revenues. Projected and forecasted revenue values are in constant U.S. dollars, unadjusted for inflation. The scope is limited to the recent studies published by BCC Research and is thus not exhaustive.
BCC Research staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.