Smart Speaker Market
The goal of this study is to provide readers with an understanding of recent market trends in the overall smart speaker market. The market opportunity is expressed in terms of potential revenue for the addressable market for the technologies by IVA, region and application. Qualitative data and market statistics are updated based on availability. Overall, this study examines the present status of the smart speaker market in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and RoW.
- An overview of the global market for smart speakers
- Estimation of the market size and analyses of market trends, with data from 2019, 2020, estimates for 2021 to 2025 with projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025
- Identification of market drivers, restraints and other forces impacting the global market
- Evaluation of current market trends, market size, market forecast, and technological advancements within the industry
- Impact analysis of COVID-19 on the smart speaker market
- Coverage of evolution and major developments in smart speaker market and discussion on effect of digitalisation on entertainment industry
The report provides an overview of the global smart speaker market including display-equipped smart speakers and analyzes market trends. Using 2019 as the base year, the report provides estimated market data for the forecast period 2020 through 2025. Revenue forecasts for this period are segmented based on IVA, application and geography. It also focuses on the major trends and challenges that affect the market and the vendor landscape. The report estimates the global market for smart speakers in 2019 and provides projections of the expected market size through 2025. This report also considers the economic slowdown caused by lockdowns globally due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.