Far-Field Speech and Voice Recognition: Global Markets
The global market for far-field speech and voice recognition system is estimated to grow from $2.0 billion in 2021 to reach $6.2 billion by 2026, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 25.2% during the forecast period of 2021-2026.
- 48 data tables and 39 additional tables
- A comprehensive overview of the global market for far-field speech and voice recognition system
- Analyses of the global market trends and present market status for speech interaction technology, with data from 2020, estimates for 2021 and 2024, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- Estimation of the current market size and forecast for global far-field speech and voice recognition market, and corresponding market share analysis by component, microphone solution, application, and geographic region
- In-depth information (facts and figures) concerning the major factors influencing the progress of the market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges) with respect to specific growth trends and upcoming prospects
- Impact analysis of the COVID-19 pandemic on the growth of this market
- Review of important patents for far-field speech and voice recognition system, new developments and emerging technologies
- Insight into recent industry activities, competitive landscape of major players operating within the global market and their competitive benchmarking/market ranking analysis
- Company profiles of prominent market players, including Cirrus Logic, Qualcomm, Synaptics, Texas Instruments, Sensory, STMicroelectronics, Harman International, Andrea Electronics, Microsemi Corp., DSP Group and Knowles Corp.
In this report, the market has been segmented based on components, application, microphone solutions and geography. The report provides an overview of the global far-field speech and voice recognition system market and analyses market trend. Using 2020 as the base year, the report provides estimated market data for the forecast period 2021 through 2026. It also focuses on the major trends and challenges that affect the market and the vendor landscape. The report estimates the global market for far-field speech and voice recognition in 2021 and provides projections of the expected market size through 2026.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.