Class D Audio Amplifier: Global Markets
The global market for class D audio amplifiers should grow from $2.4 billion in 2020 to $3.5 billion by 2025, at compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.7% for the period of 2020-2025.
- 39 data tables and 22 additional tables
- An overview of the global markets for class D audio amplifier
- Estimation of the market size and analyses of market trends, with data from 2019, estimates for 2020 and projection of CAGR through 2025
- Detailed description of types of audio amplifiers, trends in the Class D audio amplifier market and analysis of drivers, challenges, and opportunities affecting market growth
- Evaluation of current market trends, market size, market forecast, and technological advancements within the industry
- Discussion on impact of COVID-19 on Class D audio amplifier market
- Coverage of events like mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships, and other key market strategies
- Company profiles of major players of the industry, including Analog Devices Inc., Cirrus Logic Inc., NXP Semiconductors N.V., Qualcomm, and Texas Instruments Inc.
In this report, the market has been segmented based on device, speaker channels, audio input signal, and geography. The report provides an overview of the global Class D audio amplifier market and analyzes market trends. Using 2019 as the base year, the report provides estimated market data for the forecast period 2020 through 2025. Revenue forecasts for this period are segmented based on device, type, by audio input signal, and geography. It also focuses on the major trends and challenges that affect the market and the vendor landscape. The report estimates the global market for Class D audio amplifier in 2019 and provides projections of the expected market size through 2025. This report also considers the economic slowdown caused by lockdowns across the world owing to the COVID-19 pandemic.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.